We’re looking for a Junior Product Designer to improve product metrics through the design.
About your qualifications and skills:
● 1+ year of commercial experience as a Web/ UI/ UX/ Product designer;
● portfolio with interface design problem solutions by the interface design;
● solid knowledge of Figma;
● understanding of UX design principles;
● upper-Intermediate English.
As a plus:
● experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects and Lottie;
● knowledge of UX Research methods;
● copywriting skills.
● draw layouts and graphical interface elements in Figma;
● improve product metrics through the design;
● suggest hypotheses for a/b tests;
● perform UX audit;
● prepare materials of materials for developers and control of implementation;
● support products with additional graphic materials (landing pages/ banners/ presentations/ etc).
What you get:
● you’ll join the team of smart, data-driven, proactive individuals, whose philosophy is to exceed expectations;
● an ability to directly influence the results of the business and the lives of millions of people;
● budget for professional development that gives opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops; access to the internal knowledge base.
● modern office located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station with oasis area, gym and shower room;
● 20 working days of leave, 100% payment for sick leave and medical insurance;
● complete nutrition — breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, drinks and yogurts in the office;
● free training in running, football, basketball, volleyball and yoga; corporate discounts for gym membership and covering participation fee in sports competitions are also accessible.
● trips in Ukraine and abroad as a team in achieving common goals. We have visited Andorra, Sri Lanka, Egypt. And climbed a lot of Carpathian mountains together;
● corporate theme parties and events (techno rave, disco 80th, subculture and pajama parties);
● team-building activities (bar crawling, graffiti drawing, performance quests, snowboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking, rafting, hiking);
● we have the best parties on the market (trust us on this!).