We're growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a talented and entrepreneurial Junior Product Manager to join our product team.
Help us build the leading product strategy solution for product teams. Understand what our customers and users need today and tomorrow, and develop new solutions that will help them succeed.
If you are passionate about product management, user-friendly software, and product-led growth and are looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Re-imagine how product management teams collaborate on product strategy.
- Working closely with our product managers, product designers, and engineers to develop new features that make a difference.
- Partner up with our customer success and sales teams to understand user needs and problems.
- Solve complex challenges and develop easy to use solutions for our users
- Take ownership of the new feature discovery process and support the engineering team in the delivery and quality assurance process.
- Use airfocus to build a better airfocus: prioritize what makes it to the roadmap using the airfocus product strategy platform (you will love it).
- Constantly work on differentiating our product in the market mid to long-term.
- Collaborate with our product marketers to successfully showcase, market, and onboard users to new features.
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3-4 engineers, a product designer, and a product manager.
You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle. You’ll see all the customer feedback and will be encouraged to come up with your ideas or objections.
- You are a product manager with at least 1 year of experience.
- You have a keen eye to detail and want to understand the bigger picture and build the right things.
- You can work independently and actively identify new opportunities to work on.
- You have the ability to identify bottlenecks in a product delivery process and the drive to proactively solve them.
- You have a great feeling for UI/UX design and your opinion.
- You have worked at a startup before.
- Experience with SaaS products is a plus.
- A technical background (QA, web development, etc.) is a clear plus.
- You can work on 2-3 projects/initiatives at the same time.
- You are fluent in English.
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. home office).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons.
- Relocation Package for foreign (non-German) candidates relocating to Hamburg.