Shape the future of a collaboration platform used daily by thousands of creatives from all over the globe.
We are looking for motivated talents to support our international tech team. Ideally, you are living somewhere in southwest Germany, but 100% remote work is possible.
- Contribute to design and development of a flexible and distributed SaaS infrastructure
- Address scaling and availability challenges for client and server components
- Help us define, manage and grow our internal services
What we’re looking for:
- Solid skills in backend programming (Java, Clojure or others) and scripting
- Strong interest in performance, capacity and availability of highly responsive services
- Experience in JS application development incl. asynchronous programming, Promises, and ES6
- Experience with Spring (MVC) is a plus
- Experience with web server and database server (SQL/NoSQL) technology
- Experience with distributed systems on Linux basis is a plus
- Experience with Amazon services and virtual appliances is a plus
- A solid command of English is required, German is a plus
What do we offer:
- A permanent, full-time work contract
- Flat hierarchies, a lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative, fun, and casual workplace in the heart of Stuttgart with many little advantages included (coffee, tea, fruits, rooftop terrace…)
- Home office whenever needed (100% remote work is possible)
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours
If you are interested, please submit your application (German or English) including your CV, your earliest starting date, and salary expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!