We are offering a unique role for a talented online marketer, with a lot of freedom, responsibility and ownership to help interesting SaaS Startups grow.
We are looking for an experienced online marketer who can work independently to create marketing funnels (i.e. create and write landing pages, ads, emails, etc). It's important that you're able to write short copy yourself (i.e. for Ads). You will also act as a project manager for other specialists, i.e. a designer, an email marketing specialist.
We are looking for a senior marketeer who can quickly understand a product and its value proposition and can come up with experiments, ads pitches and landing pages.
Long term, 2-3 days per week position, which will grow if you perform well.
- You have experience with B2B online marketing. Experience with B2B SaaS marketing is a plus.
- You have at least some experience managing other team members and working directly with clients
- Ability to very quickly understand/learn online tools without any help (i.e. online marketing tools, CRM's and other B2B SaaS tools).
- You know quite some tools that are often used by B2B SaaS businesses and worked with many of them.
- You worked as a growth hacker or allround online marketeer before.
- You set up an entire marketing funnel (advertising, website, forms, drip) before (or major parts of it) (I'm not talking text and design, more the overall design and setup)
- You love creating work processes/systems and automating routine tasks.
- Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and to the point with me and my clients.
- Ability to manage and work with experts/teammembers for certain specialist tasks (i.e. design, etc)
- Precision and attention to details.
- You can take a data-driven helicopter view of a marketing funnel, and ideally also diagnose issues and propose improvements.
- You know several analytics tools, important marketing and sales KPI's and know how to get them from these tools
- Nice to have: You have some understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, i.e. you know what a sales funnel is, you know what CAC and LTV are and know important KPI's in marketing.
- You are a bit of a mini CEO, don't mind taking on tasks you never did before
- Design and implement an experiment, i.e. an improved Ad headline.
- Create a new end2end funnel to try out a different pitch (i.e. emails or ads, landing pages, forms, email sequences, etc)
- Setup a meeting booking form and calendly on a website and connect it to a CRM (i.e. directly or with the help of zapier).
- Project management of the setup of a new homepage or sales funnel from A-Z (with of course plenty of input from my side)
- B2B SaaS consultancy firm (Marketing/Sales/Product), focusing on data-driven growth
- Several SaaS clients at the same time
- 10+ person distributed team
Question? Or apply right away?
If you have any questions about this position, don't hesitate to contact email@example.com
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
, no motivation letter is required. We will send you some short screening questions to answer, which we will use to select a shortlist of candidates that we will interview. An aptitude and (paid for ) practical test case is part of our recruiting process.