CVEDIA is an AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the largest organizations on the planet.
Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind – using game development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a simulated universe that can create AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications. We create AI using a mixture of data science, machine learning, and imaging experience.
We are looking for a Lead Unity Engineer to manage the art and development team and to help grow our synthetic simulation platform.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business. There is no micromanaging at CVEDIA. Everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
We are looking for talented engineers willing to take new challenges, exploring new solutions, and produce results by having full ownership of a project.
For this position, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European countries.
- Take on the challenge to improve our technology infrastructure and be a crucial part in shaping our clients’ success.
- Work on the entire production pipeline: procedural scene and assets generation, microservices development, automation, data validation, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to test, evaluate, and improve our systems.
- Manage a project from start to finish by starting with a goal, proposing solutions, organizing the work, activating collaboration with other teams, and implementing the final product.
- Reporting, managing the backlog, managing the intake of requests, being the reference for all activities under both teams.
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Attention to details, and the ability to translate in actionable plans all the requests coming from other teams and from the CTO.
- Experience as team leader of artists and developers.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and development.
- Good knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing tools.
- Multi-year experience with Unity in developing applications or games.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, BitBucket pipeline, or others)
- Experience with Python
Perks and Benefits
Our team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize. We're planning for Italy next year!
CVEDIA offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
All CVEDIA employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
100% REMOTE TEAM
Our team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
Our operations and management team focus on consistently improving CVEDIA through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - our employees are instrumental in shaping our company.
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
We focus on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is - we're focused on making the two compatible. Work with us to define your needs.
We don't use remote work as an excuse to pay you less. Our salaries are competitive and based on experience!
We need both energy and passion to develop cutting-edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built and is always the product of very hard work.
Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
It's one of our greatest strengths to bring excitement to our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
Anti-discriminatory company culture – we won’t discount you for things like age, ethnicity, or gender.