$5,000 Sign On Bonus - Licensed Financial Services Rep - Series 63 & 7 or 66 (REMOTE)
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that's more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You're constantly evolving, so shouldn't your opportunities be, too?
The Opportunity - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Licensed Client Service Representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients in matters dealing with trading. This position will provide clients general information regarding complex questions related to their mutual fund accounts, fund policies, practices, and services via telephone and written correspondence.
The Work Itself
- Provide assistance to customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails and live chats.
- Place and/or facilitate the execution of customer orders, resolve complicated customer trading concerns, respond to customer inquiries on related issues, and troubleshoot basic technical problems.
- Ability to understand and interpret account balances and activity.
- Service internal requests and maintain inventory positions to ensure the firm is not at any undue risk.
- Partner with operations teams to assist in client feedback and development of applications to improve the client experience.
- Understand, comply, maintain, and reinforce regulatory and firm policies and procedures/guidelines.
The Skills You Bring
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 or 66 licenses.
- Minimum 2-3 years in client-related support in the financial services or brokerage retail environment or related industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication and a strong desire to provide an outstanding customer experience while establishing rapport with clients.
- Proven understanding of the trading industry, desktop trading tools/platforms.
- Experience processing client service requests in a full-service retail brokerage environment.
- Able to exercise independent thought and judgment and adapt to new tasks with little notice.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Willing to work flexible schedules, weekends, and overtime as necessary to meet business needs.
IMPORTANT: As part of the recruiting/hiring process, Ally Invest Securities, LLC will conduct an investigation (including your complete employment history, licensing & compliance record as maintained by the central registration depository (CRD)) to ascertain that the information provided is complete and accurate. As part of this investigation, you will be fingerprinted. Your fingerprints will be submitted to FINRA and matched against the records of law enforcement databases. Ally Invest Securities, LLC reserves the right to rescind any job offer made to you or to immediately terminate employment if the information provided is found to be incomplete or inaccurate.
For Remote work
- You can test your speeds at speedtest.net
- Minimum download speed 10 MB/s, preferred download speed 25 MB/s
- Independent worker with strong time-management skills
- Must maintain a quiet workplace so you can focus on delivering excellent service to our customers
- Must live in a location that can use an existing high-speed internet service
How We'll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally's total compensation -- or total rewards -- extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.