Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3).
While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join our growing Customer Marketing team.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist aligned with Hotjar’s Grow and Monetize Tribe, you'll collaborate with stakeholders and teams across the company to help attract new users to Hotjar and convert them into valued customers. You’ll focus on improving the sales journey, and support the team by creating programmatic campaigns that encourage SQLs to engage with Sales. You’ll also liaise and bridge the gap between Demand Generation & Acquisition, by creating programmatic nurture campaigns that convert MQLs and target leads into users.
In this role you will:
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer journey, buyer personas, and jobs-to-be-done.
- Devise, create, and manage multiple lifecycle growth campaigns that effectively demonstrate the value of Hotjar to SQLs and MQLs.
- Experiment constantly. You’ll work side-by-side with the teams you support to identify actionable insights, but you’ll also dig into data yourself to spot opportunities. You’ll use your learnings to develop further tests and optimization strategies.
- Write and create engaging emails that demonstrate the value of Hotjar, whilst also looking great across all email clients and devices.
- Effectively coordinate complex lifecycle workflows end-to-end, working closely with other Lifecycle Marketers to create a coherent Lifecycle strategy across the entire user journey.
- Analyze and report on performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key metrics.
What we’re after:
- You’re a customer-centric marketer with 4+ years experience of running successful multi-channel Lifecycle marketing campaigns, preferably with experience in low-touch SaaS.
- You have an experimentation and growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions.
- You’re adept at using advanced marketing automation software, with experience using Iterable a bonus.
- You’re comfortable with complex data, understand how to leverage it, and have the technical ability to troubleshoot unexpected behaviors in the campaigns you manage.
- You care about providing creative solutions to specific problems, and always want to prove results and ROI.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
What we offer:
- A remote and accomplished diverse and international team.
- A chance to positively enhance people’s experience online and make the web a better place.
- Annual learning and development budget.
- Several perks designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance (Holiday Budget, Wellbeing Allowance, Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid parental leave, and much more).
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000
, annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs
to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks