has opened a new office in Prague and we’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations Team. The main goal of this team is to manage marketing systems to ensure processes are streamlined, manual work is automated, data flows correctly and smoothly, and measurement tools are set to generate actionable insight.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for optimizing and maintaining marketing automation and technology stack, managing integrations between informational systems and improving their integrity together with data engineers and SFDC developers.
The successful candidate will be a tech-savvy person who has on-hand experience in working with marketing automation and database management systems.
About the Role
- Optimize and maintain our marketing automation and tech stack
- Scope and deliver Marketing Automation processes and technical projects from inception to maintenance
- Day-to-day technical operations for Marketo
- Partner with Sales Ops, Dev Ops, Sys Ops on vetting and implementing integrations with Marketo and other automation systems
- Close work with Salesforce admins, Backend team, other engineering teams to ensure the alignment among systems
- Dig into technical problems, & work on solutions with other teams involved
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce
- Ensure data integrity & through effective design and maintenance of all applications used in Wrike
- Ensure data governance: build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of the database
- Ensure the validity of campaigns, programs and fields that are in use
- Develop a maintenance plan of all used assets as well as monitoring of them
- 1+ years of experience of managing informational systems, digital programs
- 1+ years of marketing automation expertise with tools like Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or Marketing Cloud SFDC
- Experience in Marketing Automation methodology and lead management
- Knowledge of fundamentals of relational database
- Upper-Intermediate English
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Technical background
- Marketo Experience
- Experience in integration of different MA platforms, CRM systems
- Experience in working with MS SQL, BigQuery or other database management systems
- Experience in working with API, HTTP, webhooks
- Understanding (or eager to learn) email standards and regulations such as GDPR
- Experience in web programming
- Experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Power BI)
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Denis Smirnov
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss an opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.