What you'll do
We are currently seeking an effective and efficient Marketing Communications Executive to organise, plan and execute marketing communications campaigns. The individual will be a natural communicator and skilled at building effective internal and external relationships. Managing a critical path campaign plan and utilising various marketing software and content to execute communications activity to attract, convert and retain customers for Procurement Leaders. The candidate will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to produce reports on campaign effectiveness to help shape future activities, as well as identifying opportunities to develop new creative communications initiatives.
What you can expect from the role
- Develop and manage marketing communication plans aligned to the marketing campaign strategy and to customer personas and lifecycle stages.
- Execute marketing campaigns working closely with event operations team and wider marketing team with support from Marketing Coordinator to increase brand awareness, drive lead generation and nurture existing leads.
- Support Marketing Campaign Manager to report on campaign performance and budget.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Manager for supporting paid media activity, landing page creation and other website-related outputs.
- Working with the Marketing Coordinator to manage and track an activity schedule.
- Coordinating with Commercial teams to track campaign performance and resulting ROI.
- Work with Content Strategy Manager to brief and produce effective campaign assets.
Who you are
- BS/BA required
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a service or solutions-oriented businesses
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working on marketing automation platform - Marketo is preferable
- Good planning skills – able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- Good social media skills to enable you to engage with your target audience and create new ideas to grow the brand awareness
- A good understanding of the customer and how effective communication influences behaviour
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; ability to present self professionally and intelligently to internal colleagues, stakeholders, and clients.
- Ability to design creative and innovative marketing campaigns which can be used via any channel
- Ability to use tone of voice, brand key and key campaign vehicles to drive customer retention and growth
- Creative outlook, with a focus on conversion rates, not just lead volume
- An understanding on how to prepare, analyse and present statistical information
- Ability to create and implement marketing plans
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.