Our team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help create content for our growing community, engage with users through social channels, and acquire new users through lead generation and digital ads.
The role will have three primary responsibilities, with other assigned projects as we move forward. We’re a small team and are looking for someone who moves quickly and is willing to fill gaps as needed.
Ideally, you have experience in the following:
Social Media Management
We need someone with experience and eagerness to pick up our social channels and run with them. We have a large community of active and engaged users -- your job is to grow our community around an already strong base through engaging and regular content, as well as interactions with followers.
You need to be a quality writer and communicator. From time to time, we’ll ask you to create case studies with our best customers explaining how and why they use Meteor & Meteor Cloud. This doesn’t require a lot of technical knowledge or expertise, but you need to write clearly and concisely about the product. You will also be creating email content and shipping weekly newsletter emails to our large user base and lead base.
Account Management/Customer Support
A large part of this role is around account management and building relationships with current users. This will also include billing and payment management for annual and monthly payments from users and working with high-paying accounts for renewals. You’ll also be required to monitor our support channels and answer any questions or billing inquiries that come through.
- 2+ years in marketing for an online/SaaS company.
- Experience with writing and content creation/management.
- Experience with large email marketing campaigns.
- As stated above, you need to be a quality writer and communicator. Most of your work will be email and content-based. Clear writing is essential for this position (and any remote position).
- Experience in Mailchimp and other CRM’s.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new things.
Nice to have QualificationsExperience:
- Some experience in HTML for email template creation.
- Knowledge creating retention and onboarding workflows.
- Able to adapt to change and pivot if needed.
- Knowledge in Adobe suite products (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
This role is contract-based to start.
We don’t care where you work from, what hours you work, or how you work. We care about your ability to execute and be a good person. We need you to work efficiently with no one looking over your shoulder. Put simply, we trust each other to do our jobs, and we need to be able to trust you to do yours.
We have employees around the world and are happy working remotely. This position doesn’t have any specific region or time zone restrictions. However, we would like you to overlap at least 3-4 working hours with PST whenever possible.
If that all sounds rosy and you’re interested in the role, please apply with a resume/cover letter and salary expectations and let me know why you’re a good fit. Also, extra points if you can show me specific examples of email campaigns you’ve run, social media accounts you’ve grown, content marketing campaigns you’ve executed, or other lead gen activities you’ve been involved with running.