Do you enjoy creating engaging content, managing social media and connecting with an engaged audience? Are you looking for a marketing role which will allow you to put your skills to work with an established tech company with start-up energy and a great growth trajectory, while also giving you flexibility as part of our remote workforce?
Power Diary is a 30 person successful tech business offering an industry-trusted global Saas practice management software aimed at allied health businesses such as psychologists, physical therapists, speech pathologists, podiatrists and more.
We’re looking for an energetic, all-rounder marketing assistant to join our team and run a number of marketing functions. You should be a diligent collaborator and clear communicator who is passionate about bringing brand content ideas and marketing campaigns to life. You’ll be working within a small (but effective!) marketing team to drive awareness and engagement within our market.
Specific, day-to-day responsibilities will include;
- Business Copywriting - for customer emails, content briefs, project plans, and editing skills
- Social Media Copywriting - for public and private group posts, marketing campaign support, plus hashtag usage and recommendations
- Project management for our content marketing production and publishing
- Developing, curating, and scheduling social media content, and helping to refine cadence
- Planning and creating our regularly-scheduled blogs and newsletters
- Scanning relevant channels for content about the issues we work on to reshare on social
- Creating visual content using tools like Canva for social media, and working with designers for more complex creative
- Collaborating with marketing team on larger content initiatives and launches
- Reporting on marketing results using tools such as Facebook Business Suite and Google Analytics
- Liaising with associations and publications for advertising and other promotional opportunities
- Engaging with our community via written and video communication
What we’re looking for:
- 1-5 years of experience in a generalist marketing role
- Experience in online marketing, social media marketing and content marketing
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Design skills for creating graphics
- Ability to empathise and relate to our target audience
- Confidence and adeptness with learning new technologies - ability to quickly learn our platform to explain features to clients
- Sound marketing knowledge
- Very high levels of organizational skills - able to keep on top of multiple projects and streams of work
- A positive, can-do attitude and likeable personality
- Experience working in a remote team
- Experience in software, Saas, or health industries is a plus
- We work with the best people, wherever they are
- We grow on solid business foundations, taking a long-term view
- We pride ourselves on quality work
- We provide responsive and respectful service
- Customers are at the centre of everything we do
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and will work with various team members and contractors. We work remotely but communicate constantly via Slack, and we genuinely enjoy our work.
For the right candidate, we are happy to allow you to set your own schedule, although there would need to be some agreed overlap times.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love you to apply!