- manage the content calendar to kick out engaging campaigns
- write blog articles to improve the SEO rankings and provide an added value to our customer base
- prepare and manage our quarterly podcast campaign CCTalks - The Cleverclip Podcast
- be responsible for our social media channels
- create a kick-ass newsletter campaign each month
- come up with new inspiring initiatives that make the audience love our brand
- ...just to mention some of your versatile responsibilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Marketing background/marketing knowledge
- Native German is an absolute must!
- Fluent in English (both written + verbal skills)
- at least some experience with Wordpress
- Research skills (even when the topic is unfamiliar, you must be able to write an expert article)
- Social media acumen (Linkedin + Instagram): You must be aware of trends, algorithms and how to conduct analytics
- Writing affinity and ability to express yourself
- Basic SEO skills: You have to be familiar with at least some principles in order to subsequently write an SEO based article together with our SEO expert
- Organizational skills: remain overview about all the tasks and keep track of the content calendar
- Ability to work independently
- Time management
- Basic French (not a must, but sometimes helpful).
Perks and Benefits:
- You’ll work mostly with cool people (not all of us are cool. But the majority is)
- Remote work: Work wherever and whenever you want
- Creative freedom (Makes sense, right?)
- Yearly company retreat. Once a year we all meet and hang out together. Last time we met in Berlin.
- Gadgets - Whatever you need to get things going
Sounds good? Awesome! Instead of writing a cover letter, please submit a short (max 60 sec.) video and tell us what makes you the perfect candidate and why you want to work for Cleverclip. We’ll get back to you asap.