is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world's best remote company
We've been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round
, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams
are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
We are looking for...
A Marketing Operations Manager - Data is the key to our growth strategy at Shogun. If you have a passion for data cleansing, optimizing data systems and distilling complex sets of data to help identify key trends, then read on!
At the heart of it all, you’re extremely organized in your approach and well-versed in the fundamentals of an efficient marketing operations process. You’ll be tasked with making decisions and executing upon how we structure our operations, workflows and processes using your knowledge and insights into building and maintaining best-in-class Mar-tech stacks.
And while you love tying data systems together, you also enjoy analyzing and optimizing them to inform the strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
In this role you’ll get to flex your puzzle solving muscles to improve workflows and increase marketing’s efficiency throughout the funnel, directly impacting Shogun’s growth. The role joins the marketing team and reports to the Director of Marketing.
What you’ll do...
- Evaluate, implement, and manage the many marketing technology systems and integrations with related technologies required to launch and run campaigns.
- Manage analytics, reporting, and team dashboards to measure the effectiveness of the marketing channels and prepare reports for stakeholders.
- Work alongside Data Ops and Sales to implement and manage our lead scoring and marketing attribution models.
- Ensure marketing data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Optimize and audit existing systems to make sure marketing data is accurate and reliable.
- Manage data cleansing and research new ways to enrich the data.
- Ensure business meets best practices for marketing and data privacy.
- Design the roadmap and strategy for new products and solutions.
- Manage technology vendors.
A little bit about you...
- You have 4+ years of campaign operations experience preferably in B2B SaaS.
- You have 1+ years of experience with Marketo launching and managing campaigns and optimizing email automation flows.
- You have strong analytical skills and are driven by optimizing processes.
- You have a full understanding of the latest privacy requirements.
- You have exceptional organizational and strategic thinking skills.
- You’re naturally curious and able to analyze large sets of data to identify trends, behaviors and gaps in opportunities to help us grow.
- The idea of setting up and managing the marketing tech stack excites you.
- You’re resourceful and self-motivated with a bias for action.
- You can work at a quick pace with autonomy and flexibility.
- Prior start-up experience
- Experience working remotely
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States and Canada, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship.