POSITION: Marketing + Program Coordinator
REPORTING TO: CEO, Shelley Riutta
STATUS: Full-Time employee
COMPENSATION: Base + generous commissions
BENEFITS: PTO after 90 days of employment, 7 paid holidays, internet + cell monthly stipend
LOCATION: Remote, must be able to work CT hours
START DATE: May 2021
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: April 20, 2021
ABOUT THE MARKETING + PROGRAM COORDINATOR POSITION
GAHP helps holistic professionals build and scale 6-7 figure businesses through our two signature programs. To continue our growth and bring stronger support to our clients we are looking to add a rockstar Marketing + Program Coordinator to our rapidly growing company.
This unique and dynamic role has two functions. 1) Guide, support, and facilitate exceptional progress for clients as they go through our immersive Holistic Business Training Program and Holistic Life Coach Certification Programs. 2) Guide and support online activity using social media platforms for lead generation while building strong, organic relationships that will enable you to enroll new clients into our programs during launches in addition to upsells + renewals.
The successful candidatewill have program coordination/accountability coaching experience in addition to social media marketing experience (or have a strong willingness to learn). These marketing strategies are intended to increase awareness of key offers, drive nurture and engagement campaigns to warm audiences, and facilitate the closing of sales during and outside of conversion events.
This is a remote, FT employee position with a base salary and the ability to earn generous commissions.
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR GAHP IF…
- You have strong knowledge and expertise on social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- You have a high-level skill set with working on web applications and websites.
- You are detail-oriented with strong project management, sales + marketing, organizational, and administrative skills.
- You are familiar with the online business sales model and “social selling” intrigues you.
- You love all things marketing and would enjoy teaching our clients how to implement key marketing strategies.
- You have the ability to establish specific priorities and consistently meet deadlines.
- You love systems and enjoy finding ways to consistently innovate and improve results.
- You can provide accountability to clients and provide feedback in a firm, yet supportive way.
- You are goal-driven and have a strong desire to see your fullest potential.
- You are a positive and kind person who brings high energy.
- You are truthful and honest at your core.
- You have the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct way.
- You truly value building relationships and seeing clients succeed.
- You have impeccable follow-up and a strong ability to closing loops.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Your technical aptitude includes Google Suite (Google docs, sheets, Keynote). Familiarly with Kajabi + Basecamp is a plus!
- You are the classic “intrapreneur” and prefer to go all-in and support one business as opposed to building your own business.
- You are a self-starter with the ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- You have the flexibility to work extended evening/weekend hours every other month during our live launches.
Marketing + Sales
- Coach our clients on all things marketing! Provide support for clients on how to implement key marketing strategies
- Create and lead Marketing Training Sessions for clients
- Write social media posts, Facebook ad copy, Instagram stories content, Instagram feed content
- Management and tactical implementation of all aspects of Instagram and Facebook Accounts
- Direct nurture and engagement content across all social media platforms in alignment with current offerings; proactively send direct messages to potential clients that yield consistent referrals and introductions
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into all conversions events
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook Community
- Support list-building objectives organically to meet monthly goals
- Nurture leads inside a private Facebook group to keep them engaged and participating
- Assist in copy for emails, funnels, sales pages etc.
- Co-manage + organize all launches and other conversion events with CEO
- Co-direct content for all launches and other conversion events
- Build an individual database of leads and executing on regular follow up and nurture, directing leads into conversion events, etc.
- Following set metrics-based tracking system for all sales and marketing activities and reporting/recapping progress to Marketing Manager daily
- Facilitate engagement, connection, and communicate with potential new members during our Launches (5 day live-launch workshops in our Facebook Group every other month). During launches, there is a heavy focus on nurturing and enrolling clients into our programs.
- Audio and video editing, production, and promotion for YouTube and Podcast (a plus)
Accountability Coach/Program Coordinator
- Conduct 30-minute accountability calls once per month with members of our program (roughly 30 members)
- Go live weekly for office hours in our private group to answer questions and support members.
- Facilitate calls and coaching sessions.
- Proactively reach out to each of your members 4X per month at minimum
- Text or FB messenger check ins
- Scheduling for the next Laser Coaching Session with Master Coaches and accountability call
- Daily documentation on progress of each member you spoke to and team communication around next steps
- Track which members are showing up + joining the Tuesday meetings
- Tag on the Tuesday calls and log into Zoom to see who is on and follow up with the people who weren’t present
- Consistently engage with clients who are not showing up to the scheduled calls
- Solicit feedback and track escalating questions concerns and feedback
- Bring innovative ideas, suggestions and proactive actions to grow the business
- Track, measure, and document each members’ progress and results (on the accountability sheet and client benchmark sheet)
- Understand + article next steps for clients
- Collect + document testimonials driven by client wins achieved in the program
Global Association of Holistic Psychotherapy and Coaching is one of the leading Holistic Organizations in the world -- training Therapists, Healers, Coaches and Health Practitioners to use amazing leading-edge Holistic Methods in their practices PLUS we have innovative, immersive Business Coaching Programs to help clients create successful, thriving 6 and 7 figure Holistic Businesses. We have a big mission of creating positive change in the world.
Insights about Shelley:
Myers Briggs: ENFP
Strengthsfinder: Maximizer, positivity, input
Kolbe: 9 (quickstart)