Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great people to join us. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Kinsta is now looking for a Project Coordinator to organize, track, and deliver the work being done by and in support of one of the company’s most important business units: the Marketing Team. Consisting of design, web development, lead generation, content, and video production professionals, Kinsta’s Marketing Team essentially serves as the internal agency for the brand - partnering with our other teams to deliver a high volume of work across multiple mediums - from the Kinsta website to podcast episodes, as well as our YouTube channel, all the way through to evergreen video content and even talent and logistics collateral.
We manage this work using a variety of software such as Google Drive, Slack, Trello, and Jira, and are looking for a candidate with flexible approaches to getting work done. We deliver marketing work in more than 9 languages which can often require managing multiple stakeholders, therefore communication and organizational skills are a must, as well as understanding the importance of deadlines when working on campaigns, product launches, and digital events. Experience in key Marketing & Project Management sub-fields such as campaign management, product management, user experience, branding, internal communications or Scrum/ Agile is also a plus, but not required.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, guide, and coordinate all marketing projects and campaigns.
- Liaise with Kinsta’s different teams across the organization, including the development, design, translation, and customer success teams on behalf of Marketing.
- Parse out the project roadmap of work, and ensure that the work remains visible, documented, measurable, and trackable.
- Design, implement, and spearhead the onboarding and training experience for all new team members.
- Assist with the Marketing portions of company-wide internal campaigns and initiatives.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience in a Project Management role, ideally on a distributed SaaS team
- You have experience working with Jira, Trello or other project management tools
- You are proficient in English
- You are excited about independently managing a wide array of projects, serving as a coordinator and liaison between different teams
- You are a proactive problem solver with very strong organizational skills and minute attention to detail, which will be crucial in managing timelines and working for the highest quality of standards on multiple projects simultaneously
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You have a flexible and positive attitude. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience with the Atlassian product suite is a huge advantage
- Experience with Hubspot
- Experience in video content creation
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer location-specific benefits, a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.