Now Hiring: Remote Marketing Sales Funnel Manager
🔑 Work with the Founders
📚 Training and Development
💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
🗺 Anywhere in Europe or the Americas
Founders, Coran and Leanne, are bringing on a Marketing Sales Funnel Manager to have a serious impact on their company. For the right fit, this is an amazing opportunity to work directly with the founders, be hands-on with the funnels and marketing campaigns, and have a direct impact on the company’s sales funnels.
About the Business
The FBA Broker
was established in 2016 when an opportunity was seen with a gap in the e-commerce marketplace. The FBA Broker deals exclusively with founders of 7 & 8 figure consumer product brands that have an Amazon sales channel. They help founders prepare their business and negotiate terms of sale, to achieve the best possible outcome and price for their sellers.
The team is tight-knit and functions like a well-oiled machine. Due to incredible growth, the founders will be bringing on a few more key team members in the coming months, including this crucial Marketing Sales Funnel Manager role.
This is a brand new position created by the founders. The new hire will be responsible for the sales funnels on the website and making direct improvements. All of the leads are inbound or referrals so it’s very important that the site and the funnel are functioning perfectly.
We’re expecting the new hire to have strong experience creating and improving sales funnels, but we’ll also be providing resources and educational material to help.
- Improvement of the sales funnels. We will set up KPIs to track leads and calls booked to measure the success of the changes.
- Helping manage the website and make updates.
- Managing copywriters and the performance of the articles.
- Email marketing experience.
- Tracking everything, understanding the numbers, and constantly seeking improvements.
- The ideal person for this role has not only strategized and planned funnels, but has implemented them, monitored, and made the improvements. We are looking for doers who love getting their hands dirty.
You should have
- Built and improved sales funnels
- Created and executed email marketing campaigns
- WordPress experience (don’t need to be a coder but should know how to manage the site)
- Project management experience and know-how to run a team
- Experience with various Sales CRMs(Ontraport, Pipedrive, etc)
Beyond the necessary skills, we’re a tight-knit, passionate team, so we’re looking for people who will fit in well and grow with the company. A hunger for learning, passion, and care for your work, and a calm, easy-going personality is important for us.
Are you ready for the challenge? We want to hear from you!