NineTwoThree is looking for a Middle Project Manager to join a growing digital product agency with HQ in Boston. You will be a part of our team to make web and mobile development more efficient and engrossing. If you are ready for new challenges, please apply!
⚡️ Required Skills:
● 2+ years of managing software development projects.
● IT-background (deep understanding of web-application development).
● Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English.
● Experience in managing project in Agile and Waterfall environments.
● Knowledge of business analysis and process description, incl use cases, user stories, visual thinking/drawing.
● Experience in distributed teams management.
● Manual testing experience.
● Ability to work independently and with a team in a dynamic project environment.
● Attention to details.
● Define project requirements and deliverables, resource requirements, and plan, manage their execution, monitoring and adjustments.
● Interpretation of business requirements to the technical team and reverse.
● Estimating development efforts.
● Participating in customer calls, providing a project update to the customer if necessary.
● Organizing Project boards.
● Documenting tasks: timeline, user stories and developer's tasks.
● Leading stand-up daily meetings with the team.
● Coordinating the development teams including QA.
● Testing the system before the releases.
● Taking full responsibility for a project.
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our customers.
☘️ Job Description ☘️
Project Managers in NineTwoThree Digital Ventures are both Business Analysts and Project Coordinators with a lot of influence and responsibility for their projects. We are looking for excellent soft skills, creative and critical thinking, technical skills, leadership by hands-on example rather than by authority.
We support remote work and offer engagement on long-term projects for US-based companies.
You will be a part of a very strong engineering team based in USA, Ukraine and Israel.
✏️ Here are more details:
● The probation period is 2 months.
● Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually you may start at 11 am or 12 pm to spend more time with the US team and customers.
● 15 days off + 10 National holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
● Interesting long-term projects.
● Creative, reliable and clever international team that you can learn a lot from.
● Full transparency approach to everything.
● Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
● Annual bonuses for great performance.
● Mentorship program.
● Hardware upon business needs.
● Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
● Library of books.