👏 ABOUT US
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (50% engineers) and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 10 years (the apps in our portfolio have been downloaded 100M times) – driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
🔥 ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Mobile App Tester (m/f/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
❤️ WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
🚀 YOU WILL
- perform mobile testing on Android and iOS platforms for our award-winning apps that are used by millions of users every month
- create issue reports including technical details for the development team
- improve our apps by active involvement during product design and development sprints
- evaluate app quality of new releases (usability, UX, UI, speed, etc) for our highly interactive apps including real-time audio communication
- collect user feedback, ideas, and suggestions for improvement
- observe the competitive market and current trends
- work agile with a motivated and innovative lean team of experts (including us, the two founders)
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and has experience testing and improving mobile apps. We admire teammates who take the initiative and make their own decisions. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all costs. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love and we love working for.
- have a high interest in mobile apps, especially social/dating/real-time communication apps
- love thorough software testing and catch bugs frequently
- have a good technical understanding of mobile apps and the Android and iOS ecosystem
- have an eye for quality, and good software
- know how good usability for mobile apps looks like
- you can communicate well with others and are not too shy to test real-time dating apps with real users
- work in a structured and systematic way
- know how to use log files and you can communicate with engineers about technical details
- are self-motivated and comfortable working remotely with the minimal direction
- preferably have experience working on a mobile app with a large userbase
- speak and write business-fluent English
- are ideally in a European time-zone +/- 4 hours
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.