Looking for a remote developer within Ukraine who is ready to be taught how to work with OpenEdge technology to join an ongoing project for our American client.
Full-time, remote, long-term
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons;
- Paid vacation - 15 days per year, paid public holidays - 11 days per year;
- 1.5x overtime and 2x holidays payment;
- CrossFit online trainings;
- Convenient office(we plan to finish working from home after the quarantine);
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop;
- Possibility to come up with ideas and see them implemented;
- Promotion opportunities;
- Assistance with PE and tax handling.
Location of the candidates: Kyiv is preferable, but we consider other Ukrainian locations.
Working schedule : Monday-Friday, 12:30PM-9:00PM (~1 day per week - 1:30PM-10:00PM), Ukrainian time zone.
an OpenEdge-based, industry leading remittance processing solution that captures and reconciles remitter payments through a workflow resulting in accounts receivable updates, bank deposits, and payment data available for archive.
The functionality has met the receivables processing needs of a wide range of industries since 1996 (Financial, Government, Corporate, and Lockbox).
Competition and cost of ownership pressures have pushed this product to develop an outsourced and hosted delivery model for the low end market space.
- Interact with the internal organisation and the development team
- Contribute to the business logic development of back-end, Windows client applications, having also Browser clients on board
- Work with databases and business data flows
- Master or bachelor degree in IT or at least 1 year of experience as a Developer (.NET/1C/OpenEdge/etc)
- Knowledge or working experience with N-tier, application server, web service, SOA, so on
- Experience and understanding of relational databases
- Good English skills (both written and verbal)
- Desire to learn new technologies
- OpenEdge BL (4GL/ABL language) experience
- MS Visual Studio skills
- MS SQL Server knowledge
- ERP and/or financial business-oriented systems (like SAP, 1C, so on)
- Team player
- Delivering on time