Manage $40k+ per month online ad budget for an up-and-coming tech company?
Yes? Read on!
What’s most important to you? A stable, successful company? A great place to work? Or making a meaningful impact?
How about all of the above?
We are a rapidly growing (and profitable!) startup making software to help small businesses manage their inventory. Our flagship product, inFlow Inventory, has dominated the desktop inventory software market with over a million downloads and now we’ve expanded by taking it to the cloud and mobile. We’ve been profitable since the beginning in 2007, and we’re one of Canada’s fastest growing businesses according to the GROWTH 500 list for 4 years in a row.
As an amazing place to work, we’re one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, per the Globe and Mail. You can also check us out on Glassdoor 🙂
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world-class talent, like you, to join us!
Check us out at www.archonsystems.com!
Covid-19 pandemic notes
Our product supports front-line workers and essential services, including manufacturers of personal protective equipment (PPE) and healthcare organizations. We are thankful for the opportunity to contribute to fighting this global pandemic and that our business is thriving.
We currently work from home fully remotely, due to the pandemic.
Prior to Covid-19, we worked from home 3 days a week and 2 days a week from our beautiful Toronto office for over a decade! We have no immediate timelines but do plan on resuming in-person work 2 days per week when we can responsibly do so following public health recommendations and consultations with our employees. So we do require that you be able to join us in-person in Toronto when that time comes. While digital tools are improving rapidly, there’s just no substitute for being in the room with someone and sharing a spontaneous laugh, an impromptu brainstorm, a duckicorn prank, or…
oops, sorry I must’ve gotten muted.
Some of our job benefits
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- All-expense-paid conferences
- Top-notch computers. We hate slow computers too!
- $500 fitness benefit (for bicycles, FitBit, gym memberships, etc.)
- Subsidized internet and phone plans
- Make a difference: you’ll be the 45th employee and the 5th marketing member in our tight-knit team
Impact? Check! As the 5th member of our marketing team, you would be instrumental in building out our marketing process and help market our software that helps tens of thousands of small businesses around the world to compete and thrive.
The software basically sells itself, and here are what our customers are saying:
“After searching through a plethora of different invoicing and inventory systems, all of which either didn’t have the features we required, or were a custom designed system and ridiculously expensive, I stumbled across this little beauty”
“After weeks of researching over 25 options inventory software I decided to buy InFlow. I am convinced this is the best option for a small to medium sized business.”
“The thing I liked least about Inflow is that I did not find it FIRST. I vetted 8 different software packages and none of them really met my needs and most were double or more the cost of Inflow.”
We’ve got an amazing group of talented and friendly people here, and we’re looking for world class talent, like you, to join us! Check us out at www.archonsystems.com.
Help manage our online paid advertising channels!
As our first Paid Media Manager, you’ll be primarily responsible for creating ads campaigns and constantly optimizing them through various online advertising channels.
What you’d do
- Manage our $40k+ per month online advertising budget
- Track CAC and ROI of spend – from ads → website visit → trial → subscription
- Create, optimize and monitor campaigns
- Work with designer and copywriter on creative assets
- Work with developer on implementing tracking code
- Research new targeting, keywords and channels options
- Work with sales team to identify quality leads and audiences
- Contribute ideas to grow organic traffic and website conversion
What we need from you
- 2+ years managing $10k+ per month online paid marketing budget
- 5+ years marketing experience
- Marketing math wiz. You understand the relationship between CPC, CAC, conversion rate, LTV, etc.
- Big spreadsheets with complicated formulas don’t scare you. You are able to look at formulas and understand them quickly.
- Hands-on experience with multiple online ads platforms/tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, etc.
- Creative and analytical. You come up with creative new campaign ideas and you can provide thorough analysis about the results.
Nice to have
- Experience with B2B SMB marketing or sales
- Experience with SaaS marketing or sales
- Experience with inventory or warehouse management
- Experience weaving fun or personality into otherwise “boring” topics
What are you waiting for? To apply, go to this webpage
What you can expect when applying for a job at Archon
At Archon we celebrate diversity as an equal opportunity employer. We hire people based on what they can contribute and we provide equal pay for equal work.