ContentFly (YC W21) is one of the fastest growing B2B startups in the world. Building the Mailchimp for Content Marketing, we've grown to nearly $4m ARR in a year with a small team, no sales or dedicated marketing. We just closed a $10m Series A with Tier 1 funds like Khosla Ventures & YCombinator.
As a Paid Media Specialist, you would work with our marketing team to help drive leads (on the customer side) and writers (on the talent side) to keep our marketplace fluorishing and our revenue numbers expanding. Our criteria is simple: if you are a PPC wizard, a top performer, and eager to run through walls, you'll fit right in. We're a company that prioritizes growth above all things - both as a company, and as individuals.
If you're ambitious, know your way around media buying blind and eager to join Canada's next unicorn (from anywhere in the world), apply below.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design, Execute and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click, Paid Social, and display campaigns for all ContentFly customer types and affiliates.
- Research websites, audiences, keywords, create catchy ad copies with a focus on driving conversions, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimize campaigns regularly to meet KPIs.
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance.
- Manage your assigned ad spend and clicks daily with a focus on maximizing ROAS while improving conversion quality.
- Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance.
- Recommend and consult internal teams on new content or landing pages that should be created to promote higher campaign performance.
- Work with other cross-functional teams to help provide insight for clients and provide forecasts & presentations.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within ContentFly's locations and industries.
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising.
- Support the company's corporate culture including adhering to established ethical standards.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products and services.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- At least 2 years experience of running PPC campaigns within an agency or B2B SaaS environment (preferred).
- Have strong copywriting, reporting and communication skills.
- Have a strong hands-on experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Have a strong knowledge and experience with SEMrush or similar third-party keyword research tools.
- Have a strong understanding of how PPC fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Have a track record in helping to deliver effective paid media campaigns.
- Have a passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Be a self-starter who can work under their own initiative.
- Have a good, confident grasp of the MS Office suite, Excel in particular.
- Have a good head for numbers and working with large sets of data.
- Have a love of uncovering trends in data and analysis.
- Have an eagerness to learn and try new avenues in the paid advertising ecosphere.
- Experience with DV360 or similar programmatic platforms.
- Experience with Asana, Slack or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of Hubspot or similar CRM tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Segment or similar tag management tools.
- Experience with Unbounce, Instapage or similar landing page builders.
- Above market salary + options
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote & distributed
- Free laptop + home office budget
- Physical + mental health budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places