PART-TIME MULTILINGUAL OPERATIONS MANAGER (WORKING FROM HOME)
Here's your chance to join a young and dynamic social enterprise! We sell hand-crafted, impeccably made rugs online. Our rugs are made in Nepal, India, Morocco, and Turkey and sold to customers worldwide. We are not only passionate about beautiful handmade rugs, but also about providing fair employment opportunities to the artisans who make our rugs.
ABOUT THE JOB
You'll be responsible for running Sukhi´s customer service. You are supported by, and responsible for managing, one full-time customer service agent (and possibly a second one in the future). You’ll help our (potential) customers by answering their questions and fulfilling their requests. Expect tickets in at least 10 different languages, as we have customers from around the world. With the help of Google Translate, you’ll be able to communicate in all these languages. The job is part-time (around 20 hours per week), and you are free to work from wherever you want and determine your own working hours. We prefer someone that can work noon-evenings and some hours on the weekend.
Overall: take charge of everything customer support-related within Sukhi. Ensuring customers are happy to shop with us again and recommend us to their friends and family. And convincing potential customers to order our handmade rugs.
• Provide high-quality, personalized, customer service through Zendesk tickets, Zendesk Chat, and Zendesk talk with fast response times
• Manage, motivate and coach the customer service agent who is reporting to you
• Answer questions from, and give advice to, customers and potential customers (for example, about the status of their order, color and size options, prices, quality, materials, delivery, etc.)
• Send out review and payment requests and follow up with failed orders
• Send track & trace information to customers when their rugs have been shipped
• Follow up with our rug makers and logistics partners about the order status, customer requests, shipping details, etc.
• Creating and communicating weekly order lists (overall & separately per partner) that include all orders (via the website, via payment requests, and via 3rd parties such as Etsy/Amazon) and carefully double-check it before submission to avoid any mistakes
• Managing changes, delays, refunds, damages, cancellations, etc.
• Checking and booking shipments with Packlink, Aramex, etc.
• Ad-hoc projects related to the above things (such as press releases, manuals, training of new people, etc.)
Please note that, as Sukhi is a start-up, your responsibilities will likely change and grow over time. And we invite you to actively think with us about how we can improve our ways of working.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• At least 3 years of customer service experience
• Skilled in working with Zendesk and MS Excel
• A passion for customer service, interior design, and fair trade
• Fluent in at least 2 European languages (German is a plus)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a remote setting with limited supervision
• Self-motivated with solid organizational, creative problem solving, decision-making, and time management skills
• Strong punctuality and attention to detail
• Access to a computer with high-speed internet
SALARY & PERKS
• Remote working
• Flexible working hours
• A permanent position (starting with a one-month trial period)
• Part-time (around 20 hours per week)
• Salary of 1350 USD fixed / month plus a maximum bonus of 150 USD / month
• 20 days paid holidays per year
To apply, please complete this 80-minute assessment: https://app.testgorilla.com/testtaker/publicinvitation/9a9aa6f3-7a9e-4b3c-8e0a-f86c9e475d5d