At Mailprotector, the Partner Success Support Specialist has a commanding understanding of our platform and uses that knowledge to help improve our partners’ businesses on a daily basis. This role is critical to building strong and lasting business relationships. This is done through regular coaching, advising, and training of partners and vendor teams on best practices for successfully selling and facilitating Mailprotector services to end-users. This role will support Pacific and Mountain time business hours.
This is not a traditional "tech support" role. There is a high level of partner engagement; you represent the face and the brand of our entire team on a regular basis, so we require a strong command of interpersonal skills.
This might be a good fit if you:
- Find genuine enjoyment in helping people solve technical problems
- Can patiently help people understand technical issues
- Have worked in B2B or channel environments
- Regularly have ideas about making things better that you can persuasively communicate
- Are generally the 'go-to' person in your circle of friends when someone needs help
- Have a demonstrable track record of pursuing personal and professional growth
- Take responsibility and solve business relationship concerns
- Have a technology degree or other applicable technology experience
- Enjoy the additional freedoms and responsibilities of small company culture
- Are able to enhance the sales cycle by articulating technical expertise with our sales team
- Spent one to three years in an IT-related role
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Abilities, Knowledge):
- High School diploma or equivalent, 4-year related college degree preferred
- 3-5 years computer and networking support experience with managed services preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of DNS, SMTP, email servers, and basic networking concepts
- Proficiently manage a dynamic workload
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to speak, read and write the English language
- Detail Oriented
- Task Prioritization
- Problem Solving/Troubleshooting
- Deadline Driven
- Professional Interpersonal Persuasion
Who we are and what we do:
The Mailprotector team provides messaging security, encryption, and compliance to companies, non-profits, and governments around the world. We do this exclusively through a network of channel partners who rely on us for this mission critical application. We operate primarily from our headquarters in the historic Ivey's building on Main Street in Greenville, SC and our EMEA office on Midsummer's Blvd in the heart of Milton Keynes, UK.
Other things you should know:
- Our interview process is more involved and thorough than you think it will be. This helps us make sure we find you the right seat on the bus
- We're going to pay much more attention to your cover letter than your resume
- We're first and foremost a team; but that doesn’t mean this is a place to blend in. We are looking for creative, intelligent, opinionated, hard-working teammates who want their efforts and input to matter.
If you think you might be a fit for this role and for our team then we’d love to talk. Please submit your resume and bespoke cover letter. We’ll be back in touch if we think there might be a reason to talk further.