WeAreDigital is a strategic transformation and e-commerce consultancy based in Melbourne, Australia. Our team of 20+ have a relentless focus on making commerce better and easier - everyday. We do this by creating seamless commerce solutions on the path to conversion for some of Australia's leading brands and businesses.
We are obsessed with achieving results and creating impact for our clients. And our key measures of success are client and employee satisfaction.
We are currently hunting for a full-time Performance Marketing and Acquisition specialist.
Location - Melbourne (will consider remote / ideally similar timezone)
As a Performance Marketing and Acquisition specialist, you will support our Strategic Planning Team in planning, executing and managing results-driven programs / campaigns for a range of exciting clients spanning Retail, Ecommerce, Lifestyle, Health and Enterprise.
- Focus on generating growth and optimisation of results.- everyday
- Planning, activation, management and optimisation of digital campaigns through platforms such as Google AdWords, Google Display Network and Facebook Business Manager.
- Analyse campaign results and provide recommendations for ongoing optimisation that deliver against KPIs.
- Set-up, management and optimisation of ongoing SEO programs using best practice tools such as Moz, SEMrush, Google Search Console.
- Generate regular cross-channel reports with insights using Google Analytics and support your strategy lead in conducting regular trading meetings with client stakeholders.
- Assisting with Conversion Rate Optimisation and making informed recommendations to client roadmaps
- Provide relevant, actionable insights to clients and colleagues across projects.
- Develop and deliver, in collaboration with colleagues and partners, robust digital acquisition, marketing and media strategies and plans that meet clients KPI's, budgets and expectations.
- Eligibility to work in Australia (open to remote)
- Passionate about your craft, the industry and staying on trend with new technologies and ways of working.
- 3+ years digital advertising experience in PPC, paid social and SEO planning and campaign management.
- Experience working within an agency environment.
- Experience managing client stakeholders.
- Experience project managing ongoing programs of work or retainers.
- Experience making informed recommendations to clients.
- An understanding of integrated or multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, customer journeys and lifecycle marketing.
- An understanding of the digital media landscape: technologies, media buying and management platforms.
- Qualifications in AdWords required.
- Qualifications in Google Analytics preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel preferred
- Qualifications in Facebook preferred.
- Qualifications in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred.
We are constantly working on improving our benefits and how we look after our tribe.
We believe in a healthy work environment that provides flexibility for everyone.
We offer training and a bunch other perks.
- Salary based on experience.
- Flexible working: remote and in-office
- 20 days holiday paid + your birthday
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- An inspiring, honest and supportive environment
- We invest in our team and aim to help you expand and nurture your skills including training and equipment.
- We also recognise and reward talent and leadership skills, with a clear promotion path for those who excel.
- Tea, coffee and snacks.
- Regular team lunches and events
- A strong culture based on our values
- Truth - honesty and transparency (No BS)
- Heart - care for the work, our clients and each other
- Tribe - collaboration and communication
- Play - experiment and have fun
Our work environment is very open, honest and creative. We believe in creating a space where everyone can feel at home and bring their full selves to work everyday.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
Apply now and take a big step forward in your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
No recruiters, please.