Do you want to help us help entrepreneurs and organizations do better marketing? We work with clients across North America and in Australia, and our team is currently working from home in Edmonton, Kelowna, and Victoria. Our opportunities are open to candidates who are legally able to work in Canada.
We’re looking for someone with experience running paid digital marketing campaigns. How much experience? That really depends. A person can learn A Lot in a year or two or four that puts them ahead of someone doing this for ten years.
Regardless of how long you’ve been doing this work, you should feel confident in:
- Keyword research
- Writing compelling ad copy
- Listening to the goals of a client and putting together a Google Ads or paid social plan that balances those goals with the realities of their budget
- Adjusting bid strategies as needed
- Noticing potential issues on campaigns and proactively adjusting strategy
- Managing multiple accounts of varying sizes
- Making suggestions for content or functional improvements on landing pages
- Presenting strategies to clients, incorporating feedback, and collaborating with the Analytics and SEO strategists, developers, and designers on our team
If this sounds like you — or it could with a bit of training — and you’re interested in working with us, please email to introduce yourself and:
- Tell us about a project you’ve loved working on — what were the goals and what did you do to achieve them?
- Tell us about a project you were part of that didn’t go well.
- Describe your experience with analytics, tracking results, and reporting—if possible, please explain a time you changed tactics based on results.
And answer these questions please:
- How do you rate your Google Ads experience on a scale of beginner to pro?
- Have you done much work with LinkedIn or Facebook ads?
- What do you read/listen/attend to keep your marketing knowledge fresh?
- What writing experience do you have? Do you have any content published online that you think we should read to give us an overview of your content skills?
- What SEO work have you done in the past?
- Do you have any project management experience?
- Opportunities to attend conferences, webinars, events
- Support if you want to speak at conferences
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Participation in anti-racism education and our anti-racism book club
- Comprehensive health benefits, including an additional health/wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy (tell us what will help you do your best work and we will go from there, plus two bonus paid weeks at the end of each year)
- Collaborate with a supportive, experienced team
- Competitive salary that aligns with the skills and experience you bring to the team
- RRSP contribution matching
- Help us celebrate wins and holidays (craft contests! Among Us! digital escape rooms!)
Job posted 2021-03-20