This is a remote role open across European time zones.
Do you have experience building products and platforms for marketers or other analytical user personas? Do you ask a lot of questions and like getting to the bottom of things to truly uncover what problems the end-user has? Do you enjoy designing easy and intuitive user workflows that make people sign up and continue signing in? Then you may be our new Product Designer!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. We have a platform called Adbastion (in Beta) that gives advertisers and brands a full view of their engagement across their different ads and campaigns, enabling them to explore sentiment and topics discussed, as well as set up alerts and notifications for specific situations that may arise.
As a Product Designer at BrandBastion, you will be working on making AdBastion (Beta) into an intuitive and easy to navigate product, scaling it to thousands of advertisers and brands.
- Work closely with marketing to make the user experience from the first touchpoint that a user has with Adbastion to the user becoming a customer, exiting, streamlined, and highly functioning
- Design the Adbastion user experience for desktop and tablet environments ensuring a consistent user experience across platforms, audiences, and contexts
- Rapidly prototype solutions and test for usability
- Create an inventory of existing UI patterns to identify opportunities for consolidation and reuse
- Analyze user behaviors and translate user requirements into interactive wireframes
- Interact with the growth, customer success, development, and analytics teams to understand and support the implementation of requirements
- Make our digital products more intuitive, easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing for the user
- Come up with solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with project objectives
- 2+ years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role working on SaaS products aimed at Marketing and/or Analytics
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Analytical and Design mindset with great problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Great to have
- Experience in the field of social media advertising or social media listening tools
- Experience with products delivering analytics to the users
- Work with the launch of an exciting new product that has already gathered a lot of interest from paid marketers
- Work with some of the world's greatest and most innovative brands
- Competitive compensation
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunity to travel once COVID is over.