As a Product Designer at Maybe
, you'll be the driver behind the creation of easy-to-use products that are visually appealing to our customers.
Personal finance has had very little innovation in decades and you'll be at the forefront of creating products that make complex financial concepts easily accessible to everyone.
Much of this role will focus on interface and product design and experience distilling large amounts of data and complex financial concepts is crucial. Your work will definitely touch other parts of the brand and marketing efforts as well. If it's visual, you'll be involved with it.
You'll work closely with the design, development team and customer success teams. You're all about figuring out what products and features tie in with market and customer needs.
- You have the ability to analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and consumer preferences.
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience making visual sense of large amounts of data (i.e. charts and graphs galore)
- You have basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS