Are you looking for a workplace that would appreciate your feedback, let you have a real impact on how the product looks like, and is free of bureaucracy?
We are looking for Product Designer who can actively engage in the process of creating our product from ideation to execution and beyond.
💰12–20k PLN + VAT on B2B
📍Wrocław or remote (PL/EU)
What you'll be doing:
- Teaming up with engineers to build the best possible solution in a given time frame
- Working on loosely defined or highly specific design problems and turning them into elegant and simple solutions in the form of prototypes
- Taking our UI to the next level by contributing to our design system
- Deploying small UI tweaks to production by fiddling with React components
You are a great fit if:
- You've been designing digital products for at least 3 years
- You have a portfolio proving you know how to deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use designs and showing your deep understanding of UX best practices and interaction fundamentals
- You are a Figma expert. You use Auto Layout all the time, signed up for Interactive Components beta, and love Variants as much as we do
- You know the basics of React and know what component-based design is all about
- You know how to prototype and test your designs with others
- You understand the implications of your designs, know what's best for the business, and how to balance speed and craft
- You can brainstorm with a group and articulate ideas with detail and precision
- You feel comfortable working in a cross-disciplinary team of developers and other product people
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to give, accept, and adapt to feedback
Why you'll love working here:
- You'll see your designs in the hands of users quickly. We move fast and focus on solving real user problems
- You’ll shape the vision for the upcoming products, services, or features. At Surfer everyone is encouraged to submit their ideas which are being regularly reviewed and hand-picked for implementation
- We trust each other and limit the bureaucracy to the minimum. No timesheets, no invigilation
- We don't do Scrum or anything that involves backlogs, tickets, unnecessary meetings, or similar things that compete with your focus
- We will appreciate your own initiatives instead of turning them down
- Our clients are top SEO experts in the world. You will learn a lot about the industry and processes
- Choose your own equipment—Mac, Linux, Windows? You name it!
- We have an education budget. Want to do a course or read that book everyone recommends? No problem!
- Don't want to work from home? We have a spacious office in the city center you can use anytime you want
- We do off-sites and gatherings that are super fun and full of new experiences
How to Apply
We want this job to be the best opportunity in your career. Up for the challenge? Send your Resumé and Portfolio to email@example.com