Role: Product Designer (UI/UX)
Role Type: Full-Time Employee
Salary: Cash + Equity
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Unlimited PTO, Family Leave,
: Remote (within the US only)About Zeta
Zeta is a financial institution for the modern-day family. We believe that mastering your money together is a core skill for every relationship. Using a combination of technology, support, and advice, we want to help 130 million American families who deserve better. From learning to combine your finances to paying for down debt together, saving for your first house, to prepping for child #1, Zeta’s mission is to help couples and families thrive.
Today, we’re focused on building products that help couples master money together, starting with our award-winning Money Manager
. More recently, we launched Joint Cards
, a combination of a joint account and two debit cards for couples to bank together more easily.
Zeta is a venture-backed startup that includes investors from Venmo, PayPal, Chime, Square, Google, Facebook and more. You can read our full founding story here
What You’ll Be Doing: We need your help in building simple and elegant tools to help couples gain insight into their money. This is a full-time role with the company with the following responsibilities:
- Build out Zeta’s brand identity and translate that identity into our web and mobile applications.
- Lead our UX/UI efforts to build a best-in-class joint account product.
- Participate/drive research, including conducting usability tests, user interviews & a research database.
- Work in an agile environment with our product manager, engineers, and other team members.
What Excites You:
- A product culture that moves quickly to research, validate, execute ideas.
- Playing a part in helping families achieve their financial goals.
- A small collaborative team that loves emojis 🧮.
Who We’re Looking For: We’re looking for a designer to bring their expertise to our product build-out.
- 3+ years creating intuitive and engaging mobile US designs.
- A portfolio demonstrating design systems that bring uniformity across all products and platforms.
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes acting on feedback.
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment (or at least on new product development projects) and have worked with distributed remote teams.
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences for mobile, including familiarity with technical constraints for such platforms.
- Having previously worked at (or with) a financial services product is preferred.
To apply, send your resume with a short paragraph on how you fit what we’re looking for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d recommend including URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.