***Position only available to applicants outside the United States.***
Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve provides online exam prep courses to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
The Product Manager will report directly to the SVP, Product & Customer Experience and will be a key leader in our rapidly growing Product team. This role will lead the development of our education products and services and our proprietary digital delivery, always seeking ways to improve existing products and make recommendations for new ones.
- Develop product line strategic roadmap.
- Translate strategic roadmap to a set of tactically executable steps.
- Propose and implement features that drive customer engagement.
- Analyze customer data and use insights to drive change.
- Provide product ownership of new program deployments.
- Communicate both strategic and tactical roadmaps to key stakeholders.
- Formulate pricing models that align with customer buying patterns and market changes.
- Work closely with Development, Design and Scrum teams to ensure quality design and delivery of our digital products.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in strategic product management (position level can be adjusted up dependent on experience)
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexible schedule - ability to have overlap to work during EST daytime hours
- Proven expertise in product management practices including roadmap development, concept validation, requirements definition, and feature prioritization.
- Keen attention to detail and good judgment for when something is “customer-ready”.
- Project management skills, including the ability to navigate multiple projects, priorities and functions.
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and Asana or similar tools.
- Able to derive insights from quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to visualize customer behavior through metrics.