Our mission is to help people change their relationship with alcohol. We do this through 28-, 90- and 365-day alcohol-free challenges supported by daily app-based coaching content. Our approach is based on positive psychology, providing our members with a life-changing experience that includes a global community and all the tools they need to achieve their goals.
For some people, improving their relationship with alcohol means having none; for others, it just means less. What's true for everyone though, is the halo effect that radiates out to other life areas. You don't have to not drink to work here, but what you'll probably find is that you'll want to drink less, take care of yourself more, and ultimately change your life in positive ways you never imagined. That's the beauty of working at OYNB—we change lives... and that means yours too.
With over 80,000 members in over 138 countries, we're a fully remote dynamic start-up at a scaling-up stage and we're on the hunt for great talent to help us reach the next level.
Our company values are important to us and the bedrock of our culture and how we work.
- Serve others and make a difference
- Be tenacious and don't give up
- Be passionate and have fun
- Think and act world-class
- Share straight talk
- Take ownership
- Keep an open mind
- Be willing to get stuck in
- Show empathy
- Love learning
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product team and manage the OYNB Challenge Plus product. This is an exciting opportunity to form this product and scale it to market, enabling you to shape up the key offerings along with building the product roadmap. The role plays an integral part within the company.
- You'll be excited by the opportunity to develop the OYNB Challenge Plus product and deliver on our ambitious plans for growth over the next 12 months
- You must be an experienced web and mobile Product Manager who is obsessed with the customer, the needs and the customer experience, with a good commercial head that can help build the product to meet business needs and deliver on our long-term strategy
- You'll be able to work autonomously and take responsibility for the Challenge Plus product
- You'll be able to lead and influence a squad, forming an innovative and collaborative team that takes on board many points of view, working towards achieving a common goal
- You'll think tactically and strategically, which is reflected in your ability to prioritise
- You're resolutely customer-centric - fully understanding needs, problems, and opportunities based on research, testing, data-obsessed
- You'll be the product evangelist leading the Challenge Plus squad, and communicate progress and challenges within the team, across the business and to stakeholders
Ideally, you'll benefit from having a strong understanding or passion for health and wellness, the psychology of behaviour change and work with a desire to build products that customers love.
The experience and skills you will have:
- Experience launching an app product on iOS and Android as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager
- Experience growing iOS and Android subscription-based app business models
- Experience working in a startup / scale-up environment as part of teams growing quickly from 50-100 people
- Leadership skills, with an ability to motivate and inspire the Challenge Plus squad and other key stakeholders to a unified direction and vision
- Tactical and strategic thinking - identifying tactical opportunities and issues, formulating hypotheses, rapidly testing, prioritising, delivering and iterating solutions to create a best in class product, whilst keeping an eye on the future and create the product to align with company strategy and market changes
- Leading development throughout a product life-cycle, setting, prioritising and evaluating work generated by the team to maximise the value of the product being created
- Work collaboratively with the team to determine ideas, features, scope and roadmap, taking into account market and technology trends and business and customer requirements
- You'll measure product performance, defining reporting requirements and analytics as well as value and make adjustments to product roadmaps and plans where necessary
- Mitigate barriers and make trade-offs to enable successful delivery of the product roadmap
- You'll manage a product backlog, maintaining it to align with customer needs, business objectives and profitability
- Proficient in research and analysis - you'll work with the product designers to formulate and conduct a wide range of customer research, face to face, groups, surveys, user testing, competitor analysis etc
- Data-informed, rather than purely data-driven - data informs many product decisions, but can you spot opportunities to alter patterns and improve behaviour?
- Provide regular updates to management and stakeholders on product development
- Excellent communication is key and you'll possess good active listening skills; listening to the team members as well as the customer.
And why would you want to work with us?
- The flexibility of working remotely
- Helping shape the product content from the ground up
- Full holiday allowance (33 days inclusive of bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Pension (3% contribution from the company)
- The best equipment and software to go about executing your day-to-day work
- An Employee Assistance Program for support in all areas of your life
- Monthly allowance for work-related equipment