The key role of product management at Phase2 is to help our clients accomplish their goals by delivering exceptional products through the planning and execution of quality digital solutions. This starts with understanding the problems that need to be solved and making sure the project team stays focused on solving them. Product managers need to be able to see the whole picture, from the high-level strategic vision down to the smallest implementation details, and ensure that the right work is being done at the right time to facilitate delivery of the highest quality product.
- Serve as a part of the project leadership team, keeping the team focused on creating a goals-based product
- Understand the vision and strategic goals for the product and get alignment on these with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with the UX team to design a product that meets the needs of the stakeholders and the users, while fitting inside the project constraints (time, budget)
- Identify and document the features that will be part of the product scope
- Define a backlog of user stories with acceptance criteria that translate the features to the development team
- Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint reviews and retrospectives. Demonstrate developed functionalities during sprint reviews.
- Validate that the solution that gets developed meets the acceptance criteria and fits in with our overall best practices for user experience (including the admin experience for a CMS)
- Provide documentation and training to help the client team get comfortable using the product
- Experience in a wide-range of technical projects, especially managing a large portfolio of concurrent projects
- 5+ years working cross-functionally with UX, Design, and Development teams to define, document, and prioritize product features and user stories for digital products.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present work to clients professionally, with confidence and poise
- Frequently remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Continuous communication with others to exchange information.
- Continuous repetitive movements that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Comprehension- Must continuously be able to understand direction and adhere to established procedures.
- Organization- Must continuously be able to gather and classify information.
- Reasoning and Decision Making- Must continuously use logic to analyze and interpret information, and prioritize.
- Communication- Must continuously express or exchange ideas and meaning with employees.
- Resilience- Must continuously adapt well in the face of workplace stressors.
More About Phase2
We compete for the best talent and our salary structure is commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full benefit package, including 401K with an automatic company contribution. We have more than 130 employees in our New York, DC, Portland, OR and "Everywhere" offices.
Phase2 Technology is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Phase2 Technology participates in E-Verify,