About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 70+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Shopify Apps: BackInStock and PlugInUseful
Back In Stock is an e-commerce plugin/app for online stores built with the ecommerce platform shopify. This app prevents businesses from losing sales when their inventory runs out. The Back in Stock app enables businesses to get their customers to sign up to receive an automatic "back in stock" email alert when products that were previously out of stock are restocked.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as Product Manager for BackInStock and PlugInUseful will look something like this:
- Every morning you’ll review the KPI’s (growth, traffic, conversions, churn, etc
- Each day you’ll use KPI’s to develop and execute growth marketing strategies with your team
- You’ll write epics and user stories
- You’ll prioritize user stories to be developed in 2 week sprints by your development team
- You’ll lead a weekly sprint planning and team meeting.
- You'll collab with your development and customer happiness team on new feature development to increase revenue
- You’ll work directly with your Customer Happiness team to ensure customers are getting timely, accurate responses
- At the end of each month, you’ll track and report your success
- 2-5 years of Product Management experience
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Experience writing features requirements and user stories
- Experience collaborating with developers in a an agile environment
- Good technical understanding of APIs
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position starting at 20 hours per week. This position has the potential to grow into a Full-Time role based on results.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.