is the founder’s network for eLearning, industry talks, and 1:1 consultations. Think Upwork meets Masterclass. Our online community focuses on video content and virtual events as the future of recruiting and accelerating startup growth. Our platform gives industry expert’s exposure to showcase their thought leadership while allowing startups to connect with top talent for both consulting and project opportunities.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Product Manager with experience in UX design to join our dynamic, energetic and passionate team. Our PM is a cross-functional team leader that works closely with development, sales, marketing, and customer success teams to prioritize, launch, and iterate product development initiatives that align with business goals and vision for growth.
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate a proven track record within a startup or small team environment. We are setting out to find a confident self starter with an inclination for breaking down complex problems with extraordinary follow through & agile solutions. You will have drive, creativity, and a strong belief in teamwork.
- Implement and prioritize the product development & new features strategy
- Develop, manage, revisit, and suggest adjustments the product roadmap
- Collaborate with upper management to define the product vision
- Organize and collaborate with engineering to release features accordinging to deadlines
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Liaise with marketing & sales to ensure proper positioning and optimal pricing strategies
- Provide agile solutions to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Host customer feedback sessions and user testing interviews
- Organize customer feedback and prioritize development tasks
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Design wireframes and basic screen layout designs based on needs
- Perform quality assurance controls on all product releases
- Product and project management experience is a must
- UX/UI design is a plus - must know basic design principles & can build wire frames
- Solid technical background with understanding in software development
- Strong ability to develop & execute product strategies
- Must be a highly effective communicator and problem solver
- Always learning and finding more efficient ways of working
- Great collaboration skills but also confident in decision making
- Passionate about start-up culture and team oriented environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
You’re a fit if you are:
Entrepreneurial - you enjoy the hustle and creativity of startup life and are excited to build things from the ground up
Creative - You are the kind of person who sees obstacles as opportunities to innovate, not as barriers to your success.
Honest and hard working - You are honest in all you do and follow the highest standards of integrity.
Hustle - You’re highly motivated and results-driven.
Organized - You are extremely organized and are always searching for better ways of doing things.
What’s the team like?
- We’re all about teamwork making the dream work! As part of our team, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to lead product development at a tech startup while building with a highly engaged group of people.
- Flexible hours — We like work/life balance and we understand when stuff comes up.
- 100% Remote - You have the freedom to work from wherever you are most productive.
If you've made it this far and this all sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you! Let us know why you're the ideal candidate for this position and why you're interested in this specific role. We look forward to hearing from you!
*only candidates that are moving forward in the interview process will receive a response, but we certainly appreciate all who apply!
Job posted 2021-03-16