We're looking for someone to assist us in creating the world class product business owners, finance personnel and accountants dream of in the United States and Europe.
Joining us as a Product Program Manager is the perfect opportunity to directly influence and drive our product development processes from start to finish, while working with our top notch talent across all departments in Corpay One.
From the creation of high quality specification documents (Spec. Docs.) with our expert accountant team, to assisting and guiding projects through Engineering and QA, to working with Marketing to schedule release and promotions, you'll exercise your superior stakeholder management and process development skills, while soaking up knowledge and identifying room for improvement along the way.
With over thousands companies already enjoying Corpay One today, and thousands more expected in the near future, your work will directly impact how companies, and more importantly, people, all over the world interact with finances and automation on a daily basis.
- Plan and manage product projects from A to Z (from the development of new features, to enhancing & polishing)
- Own and refine Corpay One's Product Project Model, ensuring that projects of the highest quality are delivered as efficiently as possible
- Ensure repeatability and scalability of the Product Project Model
- Be a gatekeeper for quality
- Identify and engage key stakeholders at optimal stages, while driving several projects simultaneously
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Has a product management background
- Excels within stakeholder management
- Easily facilitates discussions, which translate into progress and development
- Is able to facilitate progression and get other people to deliver
- Is a true self-starter and driver, who thrives working independently, and within teams
- Thinks outside the box, channeling their innovative mindset to transform problems into opportunities
- Embodies strong prioritization skills, with the ability to multitask and shift focus when needed
- May not be an expert in every field, but is able to understand and communicate a problem clearly to the right domain experts to ensure contribution and deliverables
About (y)our values
Our values mirror our Scandinavian heritage. We are humble, fun, hard-working, and inclusive - today our team consists of more than 15 nationalities. We are constantly pushing the boundaries to make sure that everyone feels part of Corpay One, which is why we hire personalities - not resumes.
Flexibility in the work-life balance is a given, and working at Corpay One can easily be combined with both toddlers as well as teenagers. We work to live - not the other way around. While we have physical offices we support remote work because we do not define talent geographically. Regardless of your location, you can rest assured that you’ll be a valued member of the Corpay One team.
Corpay One is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.