Our mission is to help businesses incentivize anyone in the world, easily and instantly.
We sent over one million incentives in the last year, with customers ranging from early-stage startups to Lyft and IBM. Businesses use Tremendous to send compensation for market research studies, refer-a-friend programs, and employee recognition, among other use cases.
Behind the scenes, we're a small but quickly-growing team focused on transforming the industry. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions from day one.
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic Product Support Specialist to advocate for our customers. You should be excited to help shape Tremendous' voice, to define our support function, and to contribute to improving our platform.
As a member of our team, you should be able to identify the root cause of a problem and find the fun in thinking of creative solutions. The right person won't simply field inquiries, but will also identify the deeper needs of our users. Empathy, composure, and an ownership mentality are critical to your success at Tremendous.
What You'll Do
- Be the first point of contact for customer questions through email, chat, and phone
- Become a product expert and function as a first-level problem solver
- Escalate issues to the appropriate team while maintaining communication with the affected user
- Understand and gather customer feedback trends to help our product team prioritize future projects
- Update and contribute to our internal knowledge banks and external help articles
- Collaborate with your team to build strong relationships, establish ownership of responsibilities, and improve the efficiency of our processes
- Be friendly, compassionate, and solution-oriented with both our users and the Tremendous team
- A bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Effective communication skills, particularly the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Composure, patience, and empathy for interacting with users
- The ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, and stay organized
- A proactive, get-things-done attitude
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly
- A sense of humor
- A curiosity for the Tremendous platform/product
If you're interested in joining us but don't check every item on the list, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.
- Remote position
- Health and dental
- Macbook and home office stipend
Tremendous is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.