We're a marketing company with a purpose: we provide Search Engine Optimization and Thought Leadership services for B2B and B2C clients interested in improving their online presence and using SEO as a lead driver.
We are looking to expand our team by bringing on a new Project/Campaign manager. Project/Campaign Managers are the face of our company and act as a conduit between the client and the internal teams. This person will help to coordinate clear team and client communication as well as be the organizational lead within our project management platform, on weekly calls, and via email. They will be successful in their role when they’re courageous leaders, active listeners, organized, flexible, and proactive communicators.
Our Project/Campaign Managers hold up to 6 client relationships, conducting weekly calls and helping educate their clients on SEO Thought Leadership. They’ll help clients understand our big picture strategy and likewise, clearly communicate client feedback to the internal teams. They’ll work with a wonderful team of Strategists, Writers and Editors to accomplish client goals.
QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
- Well-developed project and account management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Agile mindset: versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to read people and situations and craft an approach that will be most successful for each unique campaign.
- Proficient working remotely.
Preferred, but not necessary: Working knowledge of industry information and Search Engine Optimization best practices; Familiar with Google Analytics, Google search console, search engine results pages (SERPS), Ahrefs and other relevant tools/techniques.
- Organize internal and client facing communication via email, call agendas, and our project management system.
- Effectively lead teams, as well as clients, through complex workflows by communicating clear action items and next steps. Then, migrating those action items and next steps in clearly laid out tasks in our project management system and client agendas.
- Lead client and team calls, prep agendas, outline action items and next steps and distill that information for all parties.
- Effectively nurture client relationships from onboarding throughout the client journey.
- Prepare weekly Google Analytics and Keywords snapshots
This is a full-time telecommuting position with a starting salary of $55,000.
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 2 weeks of sick time
- Standard federal holidays
- PTO increases by 2.5 days per year of employment
- 401(k) with $500 employer match after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance after 1 month of employment
- Tech/office upgrade stipend after 2 years of employment
Click on the application link to upload a resume and a cover letter explaining why your personality, professional strengths, and prior experience make you a good potential match for our firm. Please direct your message to our Recruiting Specialist.
We respond to qualified applicants with a brief email questionnaire. Strong candidates will be invited to interview with our Head of Campaign Management. The second interview would include a Senior Team Member and our head of Training and Development.
Internal Thought Leadership Requires Diversity and Inclusion at Every Level
We are committed to excellence and this means creating a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, religion, disability, marital status, veteran status, or national origin. We value this variety of viewpoints and look forward to you adding your unique voice.