Hey there! We’re looking for that exceptional person who has a knack for helping others. A person who is professional with clients, detail-oriented, unflappable, hungry for new knowledge, nothing-falls-through-the-cracks, and full to the brim with humility. You also have to be self-aware, ambitious and willing to learn about yourself in order to grow in your career and as a person.
Here’s why: at Explainify, we make short videos that help businesses explain their products and services. We work with forward-thinking, senior leaders at high-growth tech companies and Fortune 500s -- and their projects need to be managed with excellence. We’ve built an incredible place to work where we each have a say in the company’s trajectory. We’re a small team of high performers that are constantly learning & getting better.
Pretty cool, huh?
We’re experiencing tremendous growth, with a big vision to be THE leader in our category within 3 years.
FULL-TIME (40 Hours/ week)
The Project Specialist will work with the Production Lead to onboard clients and execute on full video delivery with a focus on data integrity and quality assurance. You’ll work closely with clients and creative teams to specify, review, iterate and finalize all phases of the video project. You’ll also adhere to tight deadlines and established budgets, while thriving in a fast-paced, information-heavy environment. You’ll understand the crucial importance of data accuracy and the bigger picture of how systems work together. You should be able to effectively and independently work remotely and with remote teams. A desire to learn, grow and think beyond the obvious to uncover new opportunities and solutions is a must.
- Support Production Lead to onboard clients and deliver white glove service throughout the client’s experience
- Execute video delivery using our Frustration-Free™ Process
- Become the team expert of the Hive project management system
- Complete project tasks and provide deliverables to client
- Lead reporting and data integrity initiatives
Responsibilities (Daily/ Weekly)
- Collect and file client assets
- Build new project timelines
- Capture and record project budget and resources data
- Communicate project specifications and client preferences to creative teams and ensure they are reflected in the future deliverables
- Review scripts for grammar and spelling accuracy
- Edit storyboards for grammar and story-telling effectiveness
- Audition voiceover talent and monitor all voiceover reads for quality and accuracy
- Review animation for quality and client feedback integration
- Ensure timely delivery of all project deliverables
- Respond daily to client questions and comments, as needed
Data & Workflow Management
- Update project data and timelines daily
- Run weekly and monthly reporting, as requested by Director
- Assist with workflow and data improvement initiatives, as instructed by Director
- Master script, storyboard, voiceover and animation review by 30 days.
- Master Hive timeline and data management by 60 days.
- Independently understand the steps for start to finish video delivery by 90 days.
- 3-5+ years of impressive Project Management experience
- High attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Thrive in fast-paced, data heavy environment
- Do the job that needs to be done, even if it falls outside your own comfort zone
- Can handle lots of change and juggle many priorities at once
- Bonus points if you have B2B marketing or agency experience
Well, here's the good stuff:
- 45-50k (subject to candidate’s qualifications and experience)
- 2 weeks PTO, plus paid holidays
- Flexible schedule, remote work
Then there's the great stuff:
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
- Working with people who know who you are and care about you
- Your ideas matter. We don’t care where the best idea came from as long as we put the best solution in place.
- Open leadership style - let us know what you think.
- You’ll be working in the two greatest markets in the world... Video & Technology
What you lose:
- The corporate politics of your current and past jobs
- The cutthroat, backstabbing and being thrown under the bus
- Being anonymous in a giant organization - being lost in the crowd sucks
If this sounds like you, apply now. Don't forget your video explaining why you were born to do this role.