Hi there! We’re looking for a Project Manager for our Zürich Hub (or remote). As a Project Manager at Amazee Labs you’ll be guiding our team of developers, designers and clients in creating meaningful, tailormade web solutions which are both impactful and relevant to your client’s needs. You’ll be working within a modern open source tech landscape, and with clients of different industries, needs, and sizes, supporting them through the entire lifecycle of a new build web project. From requirements gathering, all the way through to the application going live.
Amazee Labs is a web agency delivering design, development, and maintenance Open Source web solutions for a range of client’s and industries. From communication websites and corporate marketing to e-commerce and community platforms. Our mission is to bring a great user experience, engaging design, and high performance to everything we touch, and have fun doing it.
If you feel like this could be the role for you, then come and join a team of open source enthusiasts, dedicated to creating human centred digital experiences in an open, welcoming, and collaborative work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guiding client web application projects from requirements analysis to implementation, supporting a project team of developers, designers, and external client stakeholders
- Understanding the goals of our clients and translating them into conceptual and technical solutions
- Supporting and regularly briefing the client and internal team regarding the status of the project (budget, progress and timing etc.) and you’ll be responsible for planning, retros, and client meetings.
- Suggesting improvements and new functionalities which can solve clients’ problems
- Testing functionalities as soon as they are implemented and tested successfully by the developers
What you’ll bring:
- Several years of experience within software development as a project manager, product owner, or account manager
- Experience managing large digital projects within an agile framework
- An ability to simplify and solve complex project requirements and turn them into feasible solutions
- Professionalism and sensitivity in managing projects and client relationships; you love to communicate, to coordinate and to solve problems
- Comfort communicating and documenting in English, German is a plus
Amazee Labs is dedicated to providing a work environment which gets the best out of everyone. We do this by maintaining a culture of trust and autonomy, supporting flexible working hours and home office/remote work, and allowing you the freedom to manage your own time. But that’s not all, here’s some other things you can expect from us.
What we’ll bring:
- An open and trusting culture with a flat hierarchy and employee empowerment - Find out more
- Flexible working hours, and time off in lieu for any extra hours worked
- 25 days annual leave a year
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments
- An annual education benefit of 1,500 CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your professional development
- An annual wellbeing benefit of 500 CHF or equivalent to dedicate to your physical or mental health
- A full Hardware setup provided when you start
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project of your choice.
- Sweet, sweet Swag - Hoodies and other goodies
So what’s next?:
Apply! Send us your CV and cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills and experience, and anything else you think we should know.
If you’d like to find out more about us and Amazee Group, you can do that here!