helps independent pet retailers & groomers become the top choice in their local market. Started just over 18 months ago, the founders of NextPaw have bootstrapped their way from one employee to several dozen and from a few customers to hundreds. If you are a recent college grad or a proven professional that wants to get a start in sales, there is no better position than a Sales Development Rep (SDR) with NextPaw to jump start your career.
A NextPaw SDR has the opportunity to learn the full set of skills required to succeed in today’s ever changing environment. You’ll take on a generous commission for the relationships that you help create and have a career path to become a quota carrying Account Executive. Meaning that if you know how to hustle, and hustle with your brain, you can out-earn many of your peers for many years to come.
Salary: $55,000 - 65,000 OTE
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn the basics of local digital marketing and SEO
- Build relationships with professionals and business owners
- Earn great commissions based on your outputs
- Create opportunities for the Account Executives
- Work with Account Executives to nurture deals
- Exceed your targets and earn bigger commissions
- Help find and build new ways to create bigger and better opportunities for the Account Executives
24 months and beyond:
- Learn to close deals and manage a pipeline
- Carry a quota and blow it out of the water
- Help your Sales Development team grow, the same way you did
Why work at NextPaw?
- We’re on a mission to help local businesses, learn more about our platform.
- Our team
- We value transparency and personal career growth
- 100% remote, work from anywhere in the Continental USA or Canada
How to apply?
- Click "Apply for this position"
- Email us a quick overview about yourself and why you want the job
- Use the subject "Your First and Last Name - SDR Position"
- Attach your resume or include your Linkedin profile URL
- Offer 3 dates and times that work for a first interview (approximately 15 minutes)