At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. We help organizations navigate and guide public policy with a comprehensive platform that unifies advocacy, government relations, and fundraising teams.
We are a 100% non-partisan company -- and we really mean it! Our clients fall on all sides of every issue, and we provide the same powerful technology to them all. Our team members are also all along the political spectrum, and we want everyone to feel welcome. The only rule is that our personal political views never affect our work. We believe that every organization has the right and the duty to analyze government policy, come to their own conclusions, and promote their points of view to the public (and public officials).
Good companies can be built quickly. Greatness takes hard work over time. We want people who are dedicated and want to invest themselves in GovPredict just as much as we are dedicated to our people and invest in them. We are a team of relentless problem-solvers and we believe in professional development and promotion from within.
GovPredict is headquartered in Washington, DC, the heart of American politics. Our engineering offices are located in Chișinău, Moldova and in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We have a friendly, collaborative, hard-working team that is dedicated to building the best public affairs software in the world.
The industry has gotten stale, and we're working to build something better. Organizations deserve the most modern, comprehensive tools available to monitor the political and policy landscape and protect their missions. If you want to help drive that forward, come work with us!
Responsibilities & Job Details
- Run demos, craft proposals, nurture relationships, and close deals for a B2B SaaS product
- Be a foundational member to the early growth of a sales team
- Support GP executives in key enterprise opportunities
- Actively collaborate with Product and Client Success teams
- Occasional travel to key conferences and trade shows (once they start up again!)
- Work on US Eastern timezone hours from home, anywhere in the USA (this is a remote-friendly job)
- Competitive base/OTE and meaningful equity
- 3+ years working as a closer in B2B SaaS sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to hit annual sales quota
- Ability to conduct high quality demos and craft custom proposals
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- Experience staying organized in a sales CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Plus: Experience working with Fortune 500 companies, political organizations, and/or trade associations