With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to drive growth opportunities by focusing on educating new and prospective ReCharge customers and building strong working relationships. You will lead product demos, qualify potential clients and provide solutions to integration questions to ensure their business and technical teams feel confident in the ReCharge platform. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of merchants, varying in size and industry, and will be responsible for the full sales cycle for each of your accounts
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Use a customer-focused, value oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on what products will best meet their business needs; building long term relationships.
- Perform business, product and technical demonstrations to customers and prospective customers as needed.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects and consistently utilize Hubspot to document progress.
- Expertly complete the end-to-end sales cycle from email outreach to scheduling and facilitating online product demonstrations and closing the sale.
- Consistently close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics.
- Identify where enterprise-level or complex merchants need escalating to Sales Engineers or other support teams within the organization.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities.
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment
- Passion for consultative selling and a true "Farmer" mentality
- Strong work ethic with the ability to overcome objections and building trust
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and must be comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Ability to work a schedule of 9am - 6pm; any US timezone and travel up to 10%-15% of the time
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM a plus