Creatively Squared connects brands with Content Creators globally to produce authentic, cost effective visual content at scale.
Our mission is to empower and inspire the world's creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As a key member of our Revenue Team, you will help make this mission a reality by delivering strong revenue growth in our key markets, creating opportunities for creatives and enabling us to continue to scale.
- You’ll be responsible for targeting, engaging and converting new customers. You will work closely with your demand generation & sales teammates to drive new business, qualify leads and close opportunities.
- Sell SaaS marketplace solutions worth $20K - 100K and above, with larger deals up to $1M across their lifecycle
- Contribute to the success of the company by targeting and penetrating accounts utilising outbound prospecting and business development skills. While closing is your strength, you’re a hunter who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty at an early stage company.
- Conduct high-level conversations with CMOs, digital marketing / ecommerce leaders and senior brand managers at prospect accounts.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM and other tools.
- Strategic communications to leverage business from new and established relationships, prospecting into both cold accounts as well as into new groups and divisions of existing customers.
- Natural networker: You’ve done this before, you know how to quickly build relationships with people from various backgrounds, cultures and locations. You’re able to balance short term company priorities with what’s best for our customers and our long term relationship with them
- Communicative: You have great listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility. You manage your tasks and time wisely.
- Learner & Teacher: You love learning and you’re always eager to pass on your new knowledge to other team members. You’re curious and enjoy tackling new challenges. You see each small task as an opportunity to learn more about our creatives, the business, the product and the team
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- Experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries, familiarity with digital marketing and social media. Direct brand, advertising and marketing contacts with a strong reputation in market preferable
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular martech / adtech
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our manifesto here
- We’re a rare beast - bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers - passing $1M revenue in 2019 and growing quickly
- We are a life-friendly team, balance is one of our core values. We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family, friends and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you're located. While you will be accountable for North America, we’re a fully remote team and you could be based anywhere in the region
- Everyone on the team receives an equity stake through our employee share program, you’re able to choose your preferred mix of salary & equity according to your risk tolerance
- Top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills and many more, leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We're looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to good work and can add to our team culture