Quartzy is looking for an Account Manager to help us deliver amazing lab productivity and purchasing to small and medium sized R&D organizations.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for having a deep understanding of how the Quartzy platform is deployed within various organizations and use your expertise to support existing users and customers. This is a fast-moving, hands-on, solution-focused role for someone who is excited to help drive business results through building strong relationships with our customers. You should be accustomed to handling your own pipeline and meeting demanding quotas. The role will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and help strategically shape the account management function at Quartzy.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing a unique value in this large market. Our customers range from top medical schools to cancer therapeutics companies, and we are humbled every day to be serving them.
What you’ll do
- Support existing users and customers on the Quartzy platform, specifically small and medium-size biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Understand how customers are deploying the Quartzy platform within their organization.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback, and share that information within Quartzy, to drive retention, faster adoption, and product improvements
- Effectively build, manage, and report on your accounts, using tools like SalesForce, Looker and others.
- Communicate and educate across customer organizations, including to finance, IT, scientists, and lab managers.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience in B2B software account management with an emphasis on sales
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Resourceful and ability to function independently
- Experience in a fast-changing dynamic environment
What we’d love
- Background or interest in the life sciences
- Sales experience in SaaS / B2B products
- Experience using Salesforce, Zendesk, Hubspot, and Looker
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!