❗️❗️❗️**We will only consider applicants in the United States**❗️❗️❗️
Agency360 is looking for a remote-based Account Manager that will serve a critical role helping to expand our revenue. As a member of our small startup, with the help of our domain knowledge, you’ll be expected to assist our Sales Manager with discovering, qualifying, and closing inbound leads. On the customer success side, you will wear a variety of hats spending time doing product demonstrations, answering support tickets, and assisting with our retention efforts. The position requires travel to the handful of trade shows we attend each year and a background check.
- (75%) Assisting the Sales Manager with the day-to-day sales processes, including: scheduling and completing demos, conducting discovery calls, and assisting with new customer purchasing processes (no cold calling required).
- (25%) Assisting the Customer Support manager with the day-to-day operations, including: answering support tickets, tracking bugs, and improving customer retention.
Types of Activities You May Do:
- Calling inbound signups/trials
- Answering incoming sales calls and responding to email inquiries
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling, participating in and/or presenting online demos including the opening, closing, or product presentation
- Providing formal quotes and requested follow up information after the demo
- Consistently following up with prospects to successfully move them through the sales process
- Documenting all sales activities in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experimenting with customer acquisition tactics and challenging assumptions to identify ways to amplify and scale the sales process
- Attending trade shows and conferences
- Completing Request For Proposals (RFPs)
- Assist with support by answering inbound phone calls and emails to help a customer with product or finance issues, qualify a prospect, check on customer satisfaction, schedule demos, and complete online training
- Assist support with online training and onboarding for new customers getting started
- Assist with billing activities including sending formal quotes, sending invoices, following up to late payments
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 2+ year of experience in SaaS customer support or in a junior sales role with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn our CRM and other business tools
- Ability to work with remote team members
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written Communication
- Desire to Master Your Skill
- Passion for providing great customer service
- Experience working in a unstructured and fast paced environment
- Comfortable wearing many hats and jumping in where needed
How will you know if you are doing a good job?
Your activities and insights increase the number of closed deals. Your interactions with the customer are positive. You’re having fun and enjoying the rewards that come with being an integral part of a mission-driven team.
Why Work for Us?
Serving a Greater Good
Do you want to help your community and have a positive impact on your public safety heroes? At Agency360 we deliver next generation onboarding and evaluation software that helps local police officers, firefighters, EMTs, 911 dispatchers, jailers, and private security firms across the country. You will be helping your local department public safety employees!
Provide Immediate Value
Do you like thinking of something in the morning and executing on it in the afternoon? At a small company you have the freedom to execute with limited bureaucracy and overhead.
Agency360 is composed of individuals from all different backgrounds and locations across the country. We have flexible work hours and work locations to help you perform at your best and help deliver an exceptional experience to our customers.
Fun Family-Friendly Culture
To celebrate a big win or accomplishment, you’ll find us going out to eat, trying out an “Escape Room” or TopGolf, or having all-inclusive (spouse and children) outings and adventures. Corny jokes and funny ice breakers often kick off our meetings with laughter that we share with our customers. Don’t be surprised to see a young child pop his/her head in during our team meeting video chats.