We’re looking for a friendly, helpful and tech-savvy person that loves getting things done!
Your role will be to work alongside our sales and account management team to efficiently take care of all the behind-the-scenes account support.
You’ll be our #1 go-to person for all things accounts and become the guru on all manner of weird and wonderful account setups.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company, and it's getting a bit tricky for us to look after all of our fans in the various parts of the world.
We're a small team, so you'll have a big impact!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Implementing customer account requirements
- Working on tasks allocated from your team
- Solving tricky rule logic conundrums
- Replying to technical security questions
- Being responsive to high priority tasks
For this role we need you to:
- Have a friendly, flexible and can-do attitude
- Be a natural problem solver
- Thrive on technical challenges
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Love getting to the bottom of a to-do list
Skedda is a cloud-based, business-to-business SaaS platform for managing bookings for 'spaces' at venues. It is used by a wide spectrum of organisations to enable self-service bookings for their rooms, desks, studios, halls, courts or any other kind of 'space'. It’s truly an international product, with active customers in over 2500 cities globally.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We (the founders) build and run the product, and we’re dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We'd love you to join the team!
Job posted 2021-03-12