Few IS HIRING
Remote Accounts Lead job at Few
- Lead prospecting and business development strategies and efforts, holding all partners and involved team members accountable. Tracking all opportunities and leading sales communications.
- Gather and discover high-level details of a potential project, ask the right questions regarding goals, budgets and timelines for establishing a proposed work structure.
- Lead and maintain account management structure and oversight of processes related to kickoffs, planning, and client communication throughout a project life cycle.
- Oversee and manage contract/SOW creation, renewals and extensions. Develop processes with Operations Lead and Dir. of Projects to streamline billable communications and billing processes.
- Develop and maintain networking relationships and programs.
- Manage account setup and on-boarding processes with Operations Lead and Dir. of Projects, including but not limited to new client welcome packets, etc.
- Lead and develop accounts team to be effective and efficient in growing existing accounts and finding new.
- Support and guide the company on messaging, email marketing and social strategies.
- Develop and manage strategic partnership programs with marketing/digital agencies across the country to create a consistent referral workflow.
- Develop and manage a “Friends of Few” exclusive referral program/network that keeps partners aware of capabilities, recent projects, and referral incentives available when sending work to Few.
- Work with CEO and Dir. of projects to develop structure and strategies for overall company growth and profitability.
- Pitch new business opportunities and existing client growth opportunities.
- Provide strategic advisement to the client in the realm of product development and general business strategy.
- Product management, design or development experience.
- Experience working with marketing agencies or design firms.
- Experience managing content development, understanding the process of production of copywriting, photography and/or web videos.