Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable Affiliate Program Coordinator to take our Affiliate Program to the next level. Reporting to our Head of Growth, the Affiliate Program Coordinator will establish and nurture relationships with Kinsta ambassadors, grow our affiliate program revenue, and develop a strategy around affiliate marketing.
As Kinsta’s Affiliate Program Coordinator, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with affiliates.
- Develop and implement outreach and recruitment strategies for our Affiliate Program.
- Develop the strategy for growing revenue generated from our Affiliate Program.
- Create and maintain resources for affiliate activation and success.
- Maintain the program and provide support to affiliates.
- Coordinate affiliate activities with the activity of Kinsta’s Sales, Marketing, and Global Expansion teams.
- Routinely report on Affiliate Program performance and enhance Kinsta’s affiliate strategy moving forward.
- 3-5 years of experience managing an affiliate program.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing, campaign development, and partnership management.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- The ability to work with, analyze, and synthesize data.
- Strong sales acumen and exceptional communication skills.
- Experience with copywriting or business development is a bonus.
This is a fully remote role. The Affiliate Program Coordinator can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.