Who we are:
Raft (https://goraft.tech) is a full stack digital consulting firm with expertise in rapid delivery of modern, user-first, data-intensive digital solutions for government agencies, with headquarters in Reston, VA. Our range of clients includes the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), and the U.S. Air Force. We offer excellent employee benefits including professional development and training allowances.
Who we seek:
Excellent candidates will have experience running product development-focused agile software projects, ideally in a collaborative client consulting capacity. Experience with open source and GitHub is preferred.
Please note: We're a people-first company, so help us understand a little about yourself by sending an email to agile-pm @ goraft.tech with a brief paragraph on why you think this role would be a great fit for you after submitting your resume here. Thanks.
What you will do:
- Work with client stakeholders and product owners to define and deliver solutions that delight our clients and the customers they serve.
- Organize the scrum process including prioritized user stories and backlog management, facilitate meetings, and ensure agile principles are appropriately applied to team and project activities.
- Ensure feature development is aligned with well-defined KPIs and project success criteria.
- Proactively manage risks to projects and client relationships, ensuring a clear and measurable impact on client missions and increasing Raft’s reputation.
Who you are:
- Direct experience facilitating product definition and delivery.
- Experience engaging clients in a consulting capacity.
- A self-starter that can recognize needs and act with little to no guidance.
- A facilitator and coach adept at managing client relationships and organizing agile team activities for complex, mission-critical software projects.
If you're passionate about continuous improvement and delivering outcomes over activity, let's talk.