Become our go-to app marketing expert
ASO, App Store, Google Play, AppTweak, Funnels
We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindest and an appetite for growth with strong experience in ASO and app marketing, who is used to working remotely. As a digital marketing collective, we’ve built a SaaS tool to bring in new customers, so it’s the ideal time to join - you’ll be responsible for managing apps in iTunes Connect, Google Play Developer Console and running keyword research in App Tweak, alongside many other optimisation tools.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside our founder, a seasoned app marketer with 10 years in the space, an app marketer of the year finalist and App Tweak ASO expert. His achievements have secured a space live on stage at Apple keynotes alongside Tim Cook. Recognised as an innovator in the wearables space, having built the first third party developer program with CASIO Japan, developed the first smart watch complications with Tag Heuer and awarded Editors Choice & Top Developer badges across App Store & Google Play.
The company has also won many awards - Top App Store Optimisation Company 2020, Top App Marketing Company 2020 and Top User Acquistion Compnay 2020.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR - MUST HAVES:
- Strong 5+ years experience as an App Marketer or Mobile Growth Hacker
- Ability to run competitor analysis and deep keyword research
- A proven track record of success and growth
- Understand how to growth hack software
- Expert in acquisition and monetisation
- Understand platform technologies, featuring and how to maintain relationships with Apple, Google, Amazon and other platforms.
- Experience using and implementing analytics such as Firebase, Mixpannel & Facebook Pixel.
- Understand how to optimise funnels, extract value and nurture customers.
- Be able to review market intelligence and analytics to create blog content on target topics
- Experience with app specific aquistion across paid and organic
- Ability to work with developers, designers and marketers
- Understand how to track the success and provide insights
- Experience of Notion and Slack
- Native or advanced working level English
The ideal person must have had experience working in a start-up environment, be used to remote working, be able to collaborate with other freelancers across multiple time zones and have the digital nomad mindset.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU’RE:
- Proficient in more than one language
- Prior experience working at an agency, start-up, SaaS company, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
WHY WE’RE LOOKING NOW
After working together as a marketing collective, we’ve just released Launchpad, a new frictionless way to solve marketing - built for founders, department leads and developers in need of a marketing boost.
They select the marketing services our expert collective offers, then pay via subscription. It’s the fastest way to get expert-level marketing and solves all the pitfalls of working with agencies and freelancers - we know there’s a better way to do things. Launchpad offers flexible contracts, guaranteed expertise and project-specific work, combined with access to a whole team, with superb client communication and regular reporting.
Sound good? Ready for a challenge? Now’s the perfect time for you to join us, as we take this to the next level.
ABOUT LAUNCHPAD - trylaunchpad.io
We’re a collective of expert freelancers working together to deliver a new approach to marketing. We know what agencies are like (sadly) and we’ve ripped their rulebook apart to bring something light years ahead ; )
We’ve started at the top of the funnel with a solution for leads, but the plan is to release a full Client Hub with a dashboard, reporting, analytics, useful docs and tools.
You’ll get to work alongside a collective of talented freelance marketers and designers at Growth Rocket Apps, as we build and grow our new SaaS model for digital marketing.
We're a remote team of digital nomads, and our lower overheads mean we can pass the savings on to our clients. We have a 50/50 gender split and we’re spread around the world across multiple time zones (just like our clients!) and we speak native English, Spanish, German, Turkish, Russian and a little of some other languages.
We know that being a freelancer can be isolating sometimes, so we offer the support of a whole team with collaborative projects, knowing that we can confidently earn more as a Collective and undercut agencies!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Remote working and flexible hours - so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- The ability to earn more as we grow with generous profit sharing.
- Work from 2 to 4 days a week, giving you the time to focus on other projects, clients or simply have more time off
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- Support from other freelancers, founders and entrepreneurs
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more...